F O R T Y - T W O

*Listen to Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon towards the end*

You're welcome. ;)

-----

Ethan's POV

"I thought we came here to have fun, I'm fucking bored."

"You're always bored Jack, shut up."

The first thing I hear when I step out of the shower is Jack complaining.

"Then go downtown. I'm pretty sure we passed a couple chicks." Cameron plays on his phone and I roll my eyes.

I close the bathroon door to change into a pair of jeans and when I'm done, I walk out without a shirt.

"What about you Ethan? Are you going to pick up on a chick?" Jack leans back in his seat and I shake my head.

"I'm with Malia, I'm not going to cheat on her."

"Dude, you didn't even tell her you were coming to LA. Don't you think she'll probably dump your ass once you get back to Jersey? She's probably livid."

"If you're trying to convince me to break up with her then you've got another thing coming. No is no. I'm not breaking up with her."

"You're a dick though Ethan. You didn't even tell her you were leaving, you just left. She at least told you she was leaving when she broke up with you." Aaron speaks up and I'm now starting to get irritated.

The last thing I want to do is be reminded of that day.

Obviously we need a better way to work things out, but I'm not on speaking terms with her at the moment.

She had other choices, yet she chose to take the easy way out and smoke.

I don't even want to know how many boxes of cigarettes she went through.

I turn to look at Grayson and he puts his hand up as of he were surrendering.

"I'm not saying anything this time."

"You even left your phone, do you not know how worried she'll be?"

"Alright, everyone shut the fuck up!"

The room goes quiet and Grayson stands up. "I'm going to take a shower, then we'll decide where we should go."

He grabs some clothes and his phone and walks into the bathroom as Cameron, Jack, and Aaron stay quiet or play on their phones.

I grab a shirt from my backpack and I pull it on, suddenly hearing music in the bathroom.

I can hear Grayson's phone ring inside the bathroom and he groans, turning off the music.

Seconds later, the door slams open.

"Yo, calm down dude. You don't need to slam the door."

"It's Cam, she says it's inportant." he hands me the phone and I press it against my ear.

"Cam, what happened?"

"You didn't tell her you were leaving to California?"

I roll my eyes.

"You told her didn't you?"

"Ethan!"

"What?"

"Do you even care about her?"

"Of course I do! She's my girlfriend!"