S I X T Y - E I G H T

Listen to: Paralyzed by Rock Kills Kid
Murder Song (5,4,3,2,1) by Aurora

"Do you think he's gonna get locked up?" I turn to Ethan who was running circles on my back.

My naked body next to his, while covered in the white sheets.

Silence.

I make him face me and his jaw clenches. "I fucking hope he does."

I put my head back down on his chest and wrap my arm tighter around him. The warmth of his body brought me comfort, something that I so desperately craved.

So many thoughts ran through my head considering everything that happened just a few hours ago. The fact that I had been cheated on the whole time while being with Luke should have affected me, but it didn't. Or how I felt bad about cheating on Luke with Ethan, or Ethan and I's having sex for the first time in a few months.

It was 2:30 in the morning and Ethan and I were awake, laying quietly in his bed, but wrapped in with each other.

I start to shift uncomfortably in the bed until Ethan speaks up.

"Stop moving." He mumbles as his eyes are closed.

"I need to get comfortable." I say as my back now faces him.

"Your ass is pressed against my dick." He says bluntly.

My face burns as my eyes go wide.

So that's what it was...

"Move your ass or I'm gonna be in it in your ass in less than a minute."

"Ethan." I couldn't help but laugh. He's only playing.

In one swift move, he gets up and has his dick pressed against my ass.

He wasn't.

"I wasn't playing Malia." He says as he grips my hair and tugs back on it.

"Fuck me." I say through gritted teeth.

He doesn't waste anytime and within seconds, his body is pressed against my ass. He lets go of my hair and grips my ass.

His thrusts are hard yet slow, making it a mix between pleasurable but also tense.

The bed is shaking as he goes even harder, making my moans louder.

"E-Ethan!" I bite my lip trying to stay quiet as possible.

Before I know it, his thrusts are harder and faster, making me scream.

His hand goes over my mouth to keep me quiet, but my moans and whines still give us away.

He pulls out and flips me over so that now I'm laying on my back. He goes in and I'm filled both physically and emotionally by Ethan.

I can feel him hitting that one spot over and over, making my toes curl.

I grab him by the shoulders and flip him over so that now I'm on top on him.

I place my hands on his stomach as I move my body up and down, taking in the feeling.

He sits up, pushing my body against his while I still ride him. He brings his mouth against my boobs and starts sucking on my nipple while his thumb rubs over the other.

He goes up to my neck and starts leaving hickeys along my collar bone, down to my boobs.

"Ethan." It's the last thing I say before he kisses me.

————

"Malia!" He bangs at the door while we sit in the living room listening to him.

"Open the door, I need to talk to you!" He stops banging on the door for a minute, before getting mad again and banging on it again.