T W E N T Y - F I V E

"Please Ethan...I have to know. I want to know."

"It's not like you're going to believe me...you never did. You took her word over mines."

He looks down at the floor, concentrated on something.

"You don't deserve an explanation. Especially after what you just hid from me."

He looks up at me, no expression on his face whatsoever.

"I was scared!"

"Scared of what? I'm the least person you should be scared of!" his shouts get louder and louder, making me flinch.

"I was the father Malia! Something that was mines, was growing inside of you and you never fucking told me!" he gets up, pacing around the room as he grips his hair.

"Do you know how hard it was? What do you think everyone would say once they found out that I was pregnant and you were the father?"

He stays quiet and I start yelling at him.

"We aren't even together and I was pregnant with your child! Did you even consider what our parents would say?"

"You know damn right that my parents love you Malia, they-"

"And what about my parents? From the start my mom hated you! And my dad? Now he can't even think of you without wanting to blow your fucking brains out! If he were to catch you here right now, he'd probably
do it without hesitation."

"You know he won't. He'll do anything to make you happy, even if it upsets him and you know it."

"It's not the same anymore Ethan, things changed-" he cuts me off by cupping my cheeks and I instantly stay quiet.

"The only thing that changed was you."

His thumb pulls down on my bottom lip slightly and I close my eyes. I can feel his nose lightly touching mines and I wrap my arms around him.

"Don't let go" I mumble, keeping my eyes closed.

"I don't plan on it."

Friday...

"The baby isn't mine...she is pregnant, but it's not mine"

"E-"

He shushes me as he glares at me. "It's my turn to talk. You had your chance."

"Why would you believe her over me? That's the only thing that I ask myself over and over again. I was with you almost every fucking day Malia. How could I cheat on you?" he asks as I look down at the water.

We were back at the same place again. The same place he took me after the wedding and that night.

Our spot.

"What about the necklace and diamond studs? I had the same one's as her, and the bet?" I bring my knees up to my face as I look at him.

"The bet was all a lie. I don't even talk to him. Mackenzie had planned it, I know I could be a dick, but do you really think I would be that low and do that to you?"

"I don't know what to believe at this point Ethan" I cross my arms and he groans as he shakes his head.

"And the necklace and diamond studs?" I ask turning to look at him.

He doesn't answer me, all he does is turn away. "Those were the same"

I grip my hair, shaking my head. "You said you never gave her anything Ethan. You lied."

"Don't be angry just listen to me. It's just jewelry-"

"I'm not angry because you gave her jewlery! It's what you said when you gave it to me Ethan!"