S I X T E E N

"He's staring Malia" Avery snickers and I raise a brow.

"I don't care Avery. I can give two shits if he is staring at me."

After the game, the girls and I decided to go out to eat, but somehow Ethan and Grayson ended up at the same place we were at.

The waiter comes and he starts taking our orders. Avery winks at me and signals for me to look at the waiter. I look up and I bite my lip.

"What about you? What are you having?"

You.

I order my food and he then moves onto Isabel. I look up at Avery and I nod my head.

"Anything else?" he asks asks all of us one more time.

"Yeah, can I get you on the side?" I mumble and Avery starts dying of laughter.

He stares at her weirdly, but he doesn't say anything at all. After he leaves, I start laughing.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Sam asks and I explain to them.

Ethan's POV

"When he asked us if we wanted anything else, I said 'Yeah, can I get you on the side?'"

Only Malia would say something stupid like that.

"Good game out there guys, you guys finally beat them" Aaron pats my back and I glare at him.

"What?"

"Finally beat them? Really Aaron?" Cameron rolls his eyes and Grayson laughs.

"You plan on talking to her Ethan?" Jack changes the subject and I shake my head.

"Why not? You kissed her the other day-"

"She said it was nothing" I say quietly as I look through the menu.

I hear laughter and I turn around, the smile on her face was big, the crinkles that formed around her eyes whenever she laughed.

God she was gorgeous

She turns her head and looks at me, suddenly, her smile disapears. She looks down at her fingers and she doesn't look up anymore.

"See what I mean?" I ask looking back at the guys.

Malia's POV

I wake up every night with tears running down my cheeks, while I grip onto my pillows, scared to fall asleep again.

Every night I have the same dream, and it always ends the same.

A bloody mess.

And he's always in it.

Malia's Dream

"I'm pregnant...Ethan I'm pregnant!" I hold the stick in my hands as I jump up and down.

"We're having a baby!...I'm going to be a dad!" he picks me up and spins me around as I laugh.

We've been trying for a while now, Ethan is 28 and I'm 27...and now, it's finally happening.

-----

I grit my teeth as I get up from the couch. "Let me help you babygirl" Ethan gets up and I grip onto his hand for support.

I was 6 months pregnant, but the pregnancy hasn't been easy at all. Everything hurts.

"3 more months" I mumble as he helps me get to our room.