E L E V E N

"You okay?" Avery asks me as I put my books into the locker.

"Yeah, I guess" I shrug and I lean against the lockers.

"You don't seem fine, somethings bothering you. What is it?"

"I don't know Avery, I really don't. I guess it's just one of those days" I close my locker and we both start walking to our class.

"Ethan, I'm being serious!" I see Ethan and Mackenzie arguing and he looks at me, but I turn my head and I ignore them.

"I wonder what they're arguing about this time" Avery mumbles as we pass them and I laugh.

"Say it out loud LaMont" I furrow my brows when I hear Mackenzie and I turn back around. "Say what out loud? I didn't say anything"

She looks at Ethan and then me, and she laughs. "I still can't believe he dated you"

"That was 7 months ago! Let it go already! You got what you wanted, just shut the fuck up you needy bitch" I spat and she glares at me.

From the corner of my eye, I see Grayson, Jack, Aaron, and Cameron watching us as they lean against the wall.

"Mal-" Avery tries to stop me, but I cut her off. "No, Avery! I'm so sick and tired of her bullshit!"

"Let's go Mack-" Ethan tries pulling her away from me, but she doesn't let him.

"Then what are you gonna do about it LaMont? Hit me? Come on, let's see if you kill another baby"

I clench my fists as I glare at her.

If looks could kill...

"As much as you deserve it, I'm not going to. I'm not gonna be as low as you are"

"Malia come on! Just ignore her" Avery tugs on my arm and I smack her hand away.

"Go ahead Malia, no one is stopping you" her stomach is in clear view and I don't do anything.

I'm not going to fucking do it.

"Mackenzie. Don't be fucking stupid." Ethan says lowly, but deeply.

"Do it Malia, let's see what happens when you have your kids. Maybe you'll lose them" I gasp as I stand there like an idiot.

"I-I" I stutter and that's when Avery pulls me back.

"You're a fucking bitch Mackenzie. You're lucky enough to be pregnant, there are other women who can't even have any" Avery yells at her and I look down at the ground with tears threatning to fall.

"What the hell are you talking about Ave-" Mackenzie stops and once she realizes it, she laughs.

"Malia can't get pregnant?" She laughs and I look up with tears falling down my cheeks.

Ethan stands there with shock written all over his face while I look back down at the floor in embarrassment.

"You deserve it Malia" Mackenzie smirks and I shake my head.

"I can't do this" I say as I run out of the halls.

All I can hear are my heavy footsteps and everyone's calls for me to stop running.

I can't believe she just did that. How could someone be so fucked up and laugh at something like that?

When I finally get to the student parking lot, I'm digging through my backpack to find my keys when I hear someone calling for me.

To my surprise, I see Grayson. I feel a sense of panic when he sees me and I finally pull out my keys. I quickly get into the car and I turn it on.