F O R T Y - N I N E

"Fuck that bitch!" I throw a pillow across my room while gripping my hair as Ethan sits on my bed watching me.

"First Kendall, now you?"

"Malia-"

"I even got into a fight with that fucker just to defend her and this is how she fucking repays me? By kissing you?" I grab the pillow from the other side of the room and I throw it again.

Ethan gets up and pins me down to the bed. My arms are over my head while he tries to calm me down. "Breathe Malia, it happened already, you can't do anything about it."

I look down at his plump soft lips.

"You know they say that the color of your lips is the color of the head of your dick?"

A laugh escapes his lips. "I'm aware." A smile is plastered on his face.

I push him off of me and I get up.

I get sidetracked easily with Ethan.

"Anyways, it's not like I'm gonna see Avery anymore. I'm done with her, and thank god I don't have to see Kendall again because he moved." I sigh in relief, but Ethan on the other hand looks bothered by something.

"Ethan? What's wrong?" The minute I mentioned Kendall he grew tense.

"Nothing, it's fine."

Ethan's POV

"Anyways, it's not like I'm gonna see Avery anymore. I'm done with her, and thank god I don't have to see Kendall again because he moved."

The smile from my face disappears the minute she mentions Kendall and I stay quiet.

'He moved'

That was the excuse I made up when she remembered him...and Adam.

I wasn't going to tell her they fucking raped her. She suffered so much, and now that, that's the only thing she doesn't remember, she doesn't have the constant reminder of what those fucking assholes did to her.

She deserves so much better.

"It's getting late, I should get going before my parents lock me out." She nods and starts to walk towards the door to walk me out but I stop her.

"I can walk myself out Malia. Go to bed, you're tired."

"No, I'm not!" she crosses her arms.

"I'm anything but tired. I'm still pissed at Avery for doing that shit to me. You're mine, and she thought that she can take you away from me."

"I didn't know I was an object." I smirk.

She pushes me towards her bed and she gets on top of me, straddling me.

"Didn't know I was either but there's the tattoo on my hip to prove it."

"What tattoo? I don't remember a tattoo?" I act dumb as I tug down on her underwear which was the only thing she was wearing besides the black 1975 shirt she had on at the moment that she raided from my closet.

I'll admit, she looks better in that shirt than I did. Especially when she had no bra underneath the shirt along with her underwear that barely covered her ass.

I pull down on her black laced underwear just enough to make her suck in a breath.

Goddamn, my girlfriend is something else.

"I'll continue this tomorrow." I mumble in her ear and she groans.

She climbs off of me and fixes her black underwear.