T H I R T Y - F I V E

"I don't want to go home!" I groan getting back into the car.

"I don't either!" Avery mumbles getting into the back seat and I get into the passenger seat while the girls get in the back.

I unlock my phone and the first thing I see are shit tons of messages flooding my phone.

All from Ethan and Grayson.

I go on snapchat and I click on Ethan's story.

"Don't tell me to shush, it's the real me!"

I lower the volume and the girls start to laugh at me.

"What the fuck are you watching Malia?" Isabel asks as she drives.

"I honestly don't know." I look through the messages and I see random texts from Ethan.

Ethan: Hey, I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out today.

Ethan: ^^ I doubt u care but I'm telling u just incase I send random shit to u

Ethan: so yeah

"He got his wisdom teeth taken out." I keep scrolling through my phone and I look at Grayson's messages.

Grayson: Malia, please answer ur phone

Grayson: It's an emergency Malia I stg

Grayson: aaaaaand you're in New York...

Grayson: I just saw ur snapchat story

Grayson: pls just get back to me as soon as possible, it's REALLYYYY important.

"Oh god."

-----

Once I get back to Isabel's house, I get in my car since I left it here at her house and I drive to Ethan and Grayson's house.

I debate on just ignoring Grayson and just going home, but I end up going to their house.

I park by the sidewalk where I see Grayson standing there waiting for me.

He points for me to open the window but I don't. I leave it closed and he rolls his eyes.

I open it and he leans in through the window.

"What did you want to talk about?" I turn off my car.

"Ethan got his wisdom teeth taken out."

"I know."

"And-"

"Did they check his mouth for herpes too?" I lean back in my seat and his jaw drops.

"Malia, relax."

"No, don't tell me to relax when you know that Ethan fucked up and so did you."

"I know I was a dick, but there's a reason-"

"What was that reason?" I face him and he's about to say something, but instead he ends up staying quiet.

"I can't tell you Malia."

I turn on the car and I buckle myself back up again.

"Bye Grayson." I close the window and I drive off.

If he wasn't going to tell me then I don't even know why he wanted me to come.

This is complete and utter bullshit.

Next Day | 8:00 PM

"Como chingas Isabel!" *You're a pain in the ass Isabel!* Isabel's mom yells at her while she runs back into her room laughing.