S I X T Y - F I V E

3 Weeks Later...

I'm ready babe, sorry I took so long. I couldn't find my shoes-" I look up and I see Luke, Isabel, Grayson, Jack, Aaron and Cameron standing in the living room with the TV on.

"What's going on? What are you guys doing here?"

"There's umm-something happened Malia." Luke walks towards me and he holds my hand but I pull it back.

He blocks the TV and I glare at him, pushing him away.

"Wait, Malia!"

I sink to my knees when I see the bright words flash on the bottom of the TV screen.

Two 18 Year olds found dead in New Jersey State Prison

I don't say anything. I don't do anything but stare at the TV screen.

They're dead.

Adam and Kendall are dead. My rapists are gone.

I turn the volume up and I listen to the reporter.

"At exactly 5:30 in the morning, two 18 year old men were found dead in their cells. Police say they committed suicide by hanging themselves. These two men hit news headlines just almost a year ago when they were found guilty of raping a 16 year old girl behind their high school campus where they attended school at. They had both beaten and raped the then 16 year old female while recording the whole incident. Sources say that inmates found out about the situation and took matters into their own hands to avenge the young woman. It is unclear as to what is going to happen with the families of these men and if the young woman will come forward and speak on this situation. We'll have more information on this later on at 5."

The TV turns off and I turn around to see Isabel holding the remote in her hands before throwing it on the sofa.

"They're dead." It was the only thing that I was able to say. It's been almost 10 minutes and I still couldn't comprehend the fact that they were dead.

"I'm sorry, I know this wasn't what you wanted, I don't want you to feel guilty."

I start to laugh. "Guilty?" I laugh harder.

"I don't feel guilty. I feel relieved! I'm satisfied, HAPPY. These motherfuckers are gone, they were a waste of space, as a matter of fact, they were taking up my air. I hope they rot in hell."

"Babe, relax. You don't mean that." Luke walks towards me and I push him off.

"You don't know what I don't and do mean Luke. I meant everything that I just said. They hurt, tortured and humiliated me thinking that they could just get away with it. Now I'm glad to know that they suffered even worse than I did. It's what they deserved."

"Goddammit Malia! They did fuck up but listen to yourself!"

"Hey man, relax. This is her way of dealing with this, she knows what she's doing." Grayson backs me up and Luke glares at him.

"Mind your fucking business." Luke shoves him and Grayson pushes him back, making Luke fall on the floor.

The guys start yelling trying to pull them off of each other while Isabel and I try to do the same.

Jack and Cameron keep Luke back while the Aaron, Isabel and I keep Grayson back.

"Luke what the fuck? I told you to keep your fucking hands off of him!"

"He needs to stop getting into other people's business and shit. He doesn't have the right to-"

His phone goes off and I sigh and cross my arms.

"Answer your fucking phone." I turn around to face Grayson who was getting checked by Isabel.

After a few minutes, Luke coughs and we all turn around.

"Jay called, and he spoke to the officers and confirmed that the inmates sexually assaulted Kendall and Adam daily once word got around about them...raping Malia."

"Well damn, they work quick." I say as I sit down.

"Malia, you're fucking heartless." Luke looks me straight in the eyes as he says that and I roll my eyes.

"You weren't the one that was raped. You don't know what I'm feeling."

"You think making fun of them makes this any better?"

"Dude shut the fuck up!" Aaron yells back at him.

"Luke, I'm done. This conversation is over." I say as I get up.

"What you're feeling right now, that isn't right and you know it."

"Hey!" Isabel yells at him and I stop.

Everyone is arguing with each other, making the house grow louder and louder with each second that passed.

I don't think twice about what I say, I just say it. It was wrong, especially when I'm with Luke, but it felt right...maybe deep down inside, it wasn't wrong and it was right.

"Ethan would have understood."

They all go quiet and they all look at me but there's only two things I'm focused on.

Luke's hard gaze on me. A mix of hurt and anger fills his eyes as they tear up. His fists are balled up, almost turning white from how tight he's clenching them.

And the second thing was

Ethan.

He would have understood how I felt and even if he didn't, he wouldn't judge me.

He would have been here right now trying to make sure that I was okay and figure out what our next step was.

"What?" Luke talks to me but I shake my head.

"You heard me. He wouldn't be judging me for how I feel and how I'm acting. But you're trying to make me feel bad for how I'm feeling about this."

"I just don't want you to regret this and feel guilty later on."

"I won't! Who said I was? You're acting like you don't know how I am!"

"I'm sorry, I-"

"Save it. I need to be alone for a while." I say as I grab my car keys, opening the front door and slamming it shut.

"Ethan would have understood me." I mumble repeatedly.

————

The air was fresh, but the sun was beaming down on me.

I look down at the water while sipping my feet in there while sitting on the rocks.

This whole day just didn't go as planned, but then again, not everything happens the way you want it to.

The sound of the waterfall was relaxing as I let go of my thoughts that flooded my mind.

I know what I was to Luke was supposed to feel wrong, but it didn't and it scared me.

"I knew I'd find you here."

Author's Note: IM BACCKKKKKKKK

Sorry for the long wait, I'm dealing with some shit and I've been going to boxing so I haven't had the time.

ANYWAYS and I'm the last chapter, I know I said to stop asking me about Ethan and Malia getting together, I never said nothing else would happen between them LMAOOOOO do y'all really think I'd let y'all run dry with no more juicy shit in my fanfic with them? It is an Ethan fanfic after all😂😂

Until Next Time, PEACE! ✌🏻💚💙💜