Chapter Eleven - Question

"Will Gray, Jellal and Lucy be alright?" I mutter, my legs dangling over the edge as the second battle of the day begins. Lisanna rubbing my shoulder slightly as she nods.

"Don't worry Valkeri. They'll be fine, I mean, its Lucy and Gray we're talking about. Jellal will get over it easily too." She replies, giving a small smile towards me before looking back towards the arena grounds.

Hidden went awfully, that idiotic member from Raven Tail kept targeting Gray and Juvia... Leaving both teams in last places. Rufus from Raventail having a magic I've never seen before... Then you have Lucy's battle with Flare from Raventail, and yet again, they cheated and won.

My anger aimed at Raventail has raised a high amount, and I can't wait to join in on the games tomorrow. Followed by Jellal's who lost against Jura in the most embarrassing way possible. Right now however, everyone is leaving the stadium. But we've stayed for a few moments longer.

"Come'on Val-chan, let's go meet up with everyone." Levy grins, helping me up off the wall both of us stumbling slightly but chuckling soon after. Paying for a drink from the concession stands before leaving the stadium, seeing many people bustling about, even members from the council.

Jellal needs to stay out of the stadium for now.

"Are you taking part tomorrow? Officially joining the team?" Lisanna asks, my head nodding in her direction. A smile attaching to my lips as I heave a deep sigh. Edging around people who are bustling about.

"Yeah, I am, but I hear Gajeel wants to participate tomorrow during the beginning, and the one versus one is completely random, so I have no way of knowing. Perhaps the third day or the fourth." I mutter the end, every fibre in my body wanting to show Fairytail's strength.

"I'm quite worried though, Raventail are acting up and I know they will keep targeting us. So you got to stay safe, alright?" Levy mumbles, my body slowly coming to a stop before both girls look over their shoulders and give me questionable looks.

"I'm going on a walk... I'll see you all at Bar Sun later. Okay?" They nod softly, sensing the slight aura my body might be giving off that I need to be alone for a while.

Forming quickly and flapping my wings as I fly straight towards my only vantage point in Crocus. The top of the castle – where I shift and stare out at the soon to be illuminated city with hundreds of lights.

My nails lengthening into claws as they scrap against the framework of my viewpoint. Digging in to the material to stop my body from moving from its position. All day, Levy and Lisanna have mentioned that Rogue has been staring at me from his stands secretly.

However, idiotically, every time I ignore his burning eyes by looking away, I feel my lungs becoming constricted, my mind feels alone... Not to mention the sudden heart burn that was so intense I formed suddenly from my panther form halfway through the second battle.

With a disgruntled noise escaping my voice box I leap off the castle's highest point, and heading towards the place I know I'll find my answers. The fanciest hotel here in Crocus. Crocus Gardens, the hotel of Sabertooth.

Wrapping my talons around the banister, I peak in the window. My wings wrapped firmly around my body as I see nothing, an empty room. Shifting quickly to my panther, I slowly tread my way over each balcony. My eyes scanning each room before moving to the next.

Yet, so far. No Rogue, or any Sabertooth member I recognise. Barely any members inside their rooms, yet, my ears are picking up a lot of noise. Near enough complete silence besides a gruff voice somewhere in the foyer of the building.

However, I'm no dragon slayer; my ears can just pick up the muffled voice.

If it wasn't for the Sabertooth flag hanging high out the front, I would've thought my knowledge was wrong and they weren't staying here. With a distinct groan passing through my fangs, my tail sliding side to side as I leap to another window ledge, my eyes widening as I press my stomach against the ledge.

Raising my head, I watch Sabertooth members pass through the corridor, my ears perked high as my eyes finally spot Rogue walking beside Sting with both exceeds on their partners shoulders, all four of them soon vanishing from view.

Crap.

Forming and balancing on my feet, I press my hand against the window pane, a green glow covering them as vines appear on the opposite side, wrapping around the handle and slowly opening the window for me before vanishing

My body quickly forming back as I prowl towards the corridor, following my nose towards a door on the second highest floor. I'm screwed if my nose is wrong.

Glancing down both corridors I run my claws gently down the wooden door, knowing that they will hear it, and no mark will be left. With the door swinging open, I bury my head into the carpet, flattening my ears and pressing my paws over my eyes.

Nothing can get rid of the sight of Sting in a towel.

"Valkeri!" My ears unconsciously perk up as I peek through my paws as Frosche grins wrapping her paws around my neck. Sting rubbing the back of his neck before opening up the door for me, closing it behind me and vanishing into the bathroom. Frosche still wrapping her arms around my neck as my eyes land on a wide eyed Lector and Rogue, although Rogue quickly masks his shock.

Slowly forming, I wrap my arms around Frosche. Lowering my eyes just as Sting step out of the bathroom. "I don't have long to chat due to the fact it took a while to find you. But I need to know." I huff out a breathe, placing Frosche on the bed.

"When was the last time we spoke? Before the games, for before that, I never remember seeing you guys, not now, not ever before. The fact you know so much about me already makes me think I've forgotten you's. So tell me when it was?"

My fists clench as I hear the mutter that leaves Rogue lips. "A few years ago." With a nod of my head, I quickly make my way towards the window and pushing it open.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you four. It seems I've lost memories after my accident. But, for the games, we are enemies, we can figure this out afterwards."

________________________________

Another chapter done! This is more of a filler, but its needed. :) Was going to make it longer, but I have another story due an update.xox

Follow/Vote/Comment!