Chapter Thirteen

'They are both insane... They came here for Yukino?' Rogue thought, wondering down the corridor, with cracks spread throughout their hotel's interior. His body tenses, Frosche walking slowly at his side with her eyes locked on the ground below.

A cold wisp of wind passing through the cracks in the building, and Rogue is sure, the citizens of Crocus can tell Crocus Gardens was attacked by the disaster of the exterior.

"Rogue!" Sting calls out, Lector hovering at his side as they jog up to Rogue and Frosche, Sting still looking rather surprised. "Valkeri looked annoyed... Rogue. Yet, she's taking part tomorrow. Does that mean you'll take part?" Sting finishes.

Rogue sighing deeply, continuing to walk through the corridors. "No. I won't fight against her." Rogue states. His tone emotionless but an underlying meaning evident in his voice, although Sting doesn't question it.

They trained together. But never fighting till one suffers major injuries, and if they were to fight, he knew he wouldn't be able to keep up his exterior. He always falters when in her presence and he can't have that shown. Especially with Minerva here now.

But the disappointment that rolled of her before leaving their hotel moments ago also made Rogue's heart clench painfully. Even worse seeing Frosche's downcast expression.

Rogue's mind reals towards Keri's words the first day. 'I'm sorry I don't remember you four. It seems I've lost memories after my accident. But, for the games, we are enemies, we can figure this out afterwards.' Those words replay in his mind, and he's determined to make her remember before the games come to an end.

Valkeri PoV:

"Can I go for this one?" I ask my comrades, grinning as they all nod. I press my hands on the stone wall of the arena before flinging myself over the edge, landing on my feet on the sandy floor.

"And from Fairytail Team B! We have Valkeri Missuni!" I grin towards the crowds, waving my hands in the air as I bound towards Erza's side, my comrades screaming out both our names happily, awaiting our victory.

The sun beams down on us as I shake my head, adjusting my headset and trail of my attire. Pandemonium, if my knowledge serves me correct... Levy says it means a building of monsters. My magic would be a gamble on this one, but I know I'll pull through.

For Fairytail.

"And finally, from Mermaid Heel, Milianna!" Tilting my head, I watch as Milianna wanders down from her guild's stands, waving a shy hello towards her, seemingly as I haven't laid eyes on her since the Tower of Heaven... She's grown!

With the rules being announced, Valkeri's determination spikes up. 100 monsters, pick as many as you want. A range of classes. Including S class. Pulling out a stick, the number, '8' appears. A groan passing my lips as I glance around the others. Seeing Erza having a 1, Milianna with a 2... Jura with a 7...

My eyes narrowing on Orga, who's 6th.

"Well... Erza, good luck." I call out, seeing Erza take her stand at the bottom of the stairs. Laughing the moment she challenges all of them. The expressions of everyone causing even more laughter from myself and comrades.

With grace and determination. Erza vanishes into the large floating building, making quick work of the weaker ones. Transforming armours to accommodate the magical energy and speed of her enemies. That's what it's like being of S class standard.

"You're doing amazing Erza! Keep it up!" I call out, cupping my hands over my mouth, yet I know she probably won't hear me. Dust and rubble slides down from a blast above, Erza now running around the exterior. "She'll keel over... It's nothing amazing." Orga grumbles, looking barely interested.

Oh boy, is he wrong.

With the S class left, I cross my arms over my chest. My suspicions of that small creature being the S class monster correct from the beginning. Tension filling the arena as soon as the S class monster evolves, and starts firing Erza around.

My toes curl as Erza yells out, slicing her katana down and the S class monster ripping open and vanishing. The cheers, a screaming ovulation in the arena as Erza points the tip of her katana in the air. A scarlet Fairy. She deserves the title Queen of the Fairies.

With Erza being brought out to get bandaged, our game changes to MPF. A device used to test magical pressure. Perfect, and I'm last. An opportunity of a lifetime.

Milianna gets within the 300's, Hibiki, Obra and Novally all getting under 100. Obra shows off, getting in the 3000's and burns my ears with his singing, he should stick with magic. Then Jura. One I was most worried of, getting in the 800's...

Nerves have appeared.

"You're up, Valkeri!" Mato, the pumpkin mascot calls out. I nod, twiddling my fingers as I halt metres from the machine. Turning my head towards the burning sun.

"You said I can go all out. Didn't you?" I call out, gaining an 'Of course!' in reply. Grinning. I roll my neck, wrists and ankles. The wind picking up around me, whipping my hair and attire to the side.

"Well then. I'm going to need a little bit of help..." I call out. The crowd silencing as I raise my hands above my head as they glow a pulsing green, my toes curling into the sand, no form of material covering my feet.

"Druidess Magic! Vines!" The ground rumbles as large, thick vines fire up from the sand, around the outskirts of the arena. The vines travelling up the walls of the arena and crawling up them like plants.

The magic bursting from me, allowing different parts of my body to tingle, to show the full extent of my magic. Pointed ears sprouting behind my headset. Four silver tails from the bottom of my spine.

"Cover the sun!" Threading together, the vines cover the roofless stadium, giving enough view for the audience to see the arena floor, yet giving nothing but darkness, my glow only thing alighting the floor. The stadium being basked in darkness as my hands and feet continue to glow. Licking my lip as I feel my eyes shift colour.

"A druidess can control each piece of nature. Create pieces of nature. Including solar and lunar... Listen to the animals and creatures that wonder this earth. Give them voices. But this isn't for them for once. This strike..." I feel my magical pressure strengthen, my teeth sharpening along with my nails.

"THIS IS FOR FAIRYTAIL!" The glowing on my hands shifts from pulsing green to a mass of thick purples and a lingering white in the centre. "With the sun now hidden by vines, and the stadium in cased with darkness. This spell will shine... And show to brightness that is held within Fairytail!"

A larger version of the purple and white glow in my hands appears above the device. The pressure building. "Lunar Strike!" I yell, the white lingering glow from the centre expands and plummets down in a thick, cylindrical mass of bright light slicing through the air and slamming into the device.

Dust and sand firing out, and in casing me, and I'm sure the stadium in it. The vines sinking back down and vanishing allowing the sun to gleam yet again. Silence still surrounding us as I glance towards the Device... or what's left of it.

The crowds' piercing cheers aching my newly grown ears, my tails wagging side to side as I extend my arms out to the sides.

"This is the power of Fairytail. Nothing can stop us!"

___

Abit of a delay, along with my other Rogue Stories, but its exam result week and I've been busy as fudgecakes!

Vote/Comment/Follow

Just abit more insight to some of her magic. Hint Hint, Lunar Magic is stronger than Solar!!!!xoxo