Whistles and Sneezes

Twilight, Thomas and Friends 

Episode 2: Fluttershy: Special Coal, Kippers, Whistles, and Sneezes 

Previously On Twilight, Thomas and Friends...

One Winter evening, Fluttershy is scheduled to pull the Flying Kipper. They go well for the journey until a yellow signal appears. Her driver prepares to stop but the home signal is down. Then Fluttershy crashes into the freight train on a siding. Sir Topham Hatt decides to send Fluttershy to Crewe Works to have a new shape. Gordon is jealous of this because Fluttershy now pulls the express. 

Gordon was Cross. 

Gordon: Why should Fluttershy have a new shape? A shape for me is good enough for her. She goes galavanting off, leaving us to do her work. And she comes back and says how happy she feels. It'seems Disgraceful. And Another thing. Fluttershy Whistles too much. 

Rainbow Dash: Yeah! Fluttershy is just too loud. 

Gordon: No Respectable engine ever whistles loudly at Stations. It isn't wrong, but we just don't do it. 

Poor Fluttershy didn't feel happy anymore. 

Pinkie: Never Mind. I'm Glad you're home. I like your whistling. 

Gordon: Goodbye, Fluttershy. We're glad you're with us again, but remember what I said. 

Later, Fluttershy stopped at Edward's station.

Edward: Hello, Fluttershy. You look splendid. I was pleased to hear your happy whistle yesterday.

Fluttershy: (smiles) Thank You, Edward. (Hears Whistle) Shh! Can you hear something?

Edward: It sounds Mike Gordon, and it ought to be Gordon, but Gordon never whistled like that.

It was Gordon. He came rushing down the hill at a tremendous rate. He didn't look at Fluttershy, and he didn't look at Edward. He's screamed straight through the station and disappeared.

Edward: Well!

Fluttershy: (chuckling) It isn't wrong, but we just don't do it.

And she told Edward what Gordon had said.

Meanwhile, Gordon screeched along the line. The noise was awful. At the station, everyone cover their ears. Sir Topham Hatt covered his ears too. 

Sir Topham Hatt: Take take them away, and stop that noise!

Gordon puffed sadly away, but he wouldn't stop whistling until 2 fitters climbed up and knocked his whistle valve in place. That night, Gordon when into the shed. He was glad it was empty.

Fluttershy: (murmuring to no one in particular) It isn't wrong, but we just don't do it. 

No one mentioned whistles.

The next morning, Fluttershy was enjoying herself enormously.

Fluttershy: (singing) I feel so well, I feel so well!

Coaches: (humming) Trickety-Troc, Trickety-Troc. 

Then she saw some boys on the bridge.

Fluttershy: (Whistles) Hello! (CRASH!) Oh! 

The boys didn't wave and take her number, they thought it fun to drop stones on her instead.

Coaches: They've broken our class, they've broken our glass!

The passengers were not hurt, but they were cross.

Passengers: Call the police!

Fluttershy's Driver: No. Leave that to Fluttershy and me.

Passengers: What will you do? 

Fluttershy's Driver: Can you keep a Secret?

Passengers: Yes, Yes!

Fluttershy's Driver: Well then, Fluttershy is going to sneeze at those boys.

Lots of people were waiting at the station before the Bridge. They wanted to see what would happen.

Fluttershy's Driver: Fluttershy of plenty of ashes. Please keep all windows shut until we passed the bridge. Fluttershy's almost as excited as we are, aren't you girl?

Fluttershy was more stuffed up than excited. Soon, they could see the boys and they all had stones.

Fluttershy's Driver: Are you ready, Fluttershy? Sneeze hard when I tell you to. Now!

Fluttershy: AH.... CHOOOO!

Cinders and Ashes flew in all directions. All the boys are covered in dirty, black soot. 

Fluttershy's Driver: (laughing) Well Done, Fluttershy!

Fluttershy went home, hoping that next time he saw Gordon and the boys, they would have learned not to be so mean.

THE END.