Trixie's Devious Deed

Twilight, Thomas and Friends 

Episode 7: Pinkie Pie and Trixie: Rivalry on the Rails 

Part 2: Trixie's Devious Deed 

Previously On Twilight, Thomas and Friends... 

Sir Topham Hatt borrows a diesel, Trixie. Pinkie is assigned to teach her everything she knows. Trixie thinks that her type of engine knows everything and is revolutionary.  Pinkie asks Trixie to take some of her cars, but Trixie tries takes the wrong ones out of a siding, causing the cars to laugh and sing at her rudely. 

Trixie, the new engine was sulking. The Freight Cars would not stop Singing rudely at her. Pinkie Pie was horrified. 

Pinkie: Shut Up! 

She bumped them hard. 

Pinkie: Trixie, I'm sorry our cars were rude to you. 

Trixie was still cross. 

Trixie: It's all your fault. You made them laugh at me.

Henry: Nonsense! Pinkie would never do that. We engines have our differences, but we never talk about them to the cars. That would be dis... Dis... 

Gordon: Disgraceful! 

James: Disgusting! 

Rarity: Degrading! 

Henry: Despicable! 

Trixie hated Pinkie Pie. She wanted her to be sent away. So she made a plan. She was going to tell lies about Pinkie.

The next day, Trixie spoke to the cars.

Trixie: I see you like jokes. You made a very good joke about me yesterday. I laughed and laughed. Pinkie Pie told me what about Gordon and Rainbow Dash. I'll whisper it... Don't tell anybody I told you.

And she sniggered away. 

Cars (Guffawing) Ha! Ha! HA! Gordon and Rainbow Dash will be cross with Pinkie Pie when they know. Let's tell them and get back at Pinkie Pie for bumping us!

They laughed rudely at the engines as they passed by.

Soon, Gordon, Henry, James, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy found out why. 

Gordon: Disgraceful! 

James: Disgusting! 

Rarity: Degrading! 

Henry: Despicable! We cannot allow it. 

Fluttershy: Why would Pinkie say such mean things about us? 

Rainbow Dash: That little demon! How should we pay her back? 

They consulted together. 

Engines: Yes. Duck did it to us, and We'll do it to her. 

Pinkie Pie was tired. She had been working. The cars had been cheeky and troublesome. She wanted a rest in the shed. But the 6 engines barred her way. They were Furious.

Engines: FSSSSSSH! 

James: Keep Out! 

Rarity: You're not Wanted here! 

Pinkie: Stop fooling around. I'm tired. 

Engines: So are we. We're tired of you. We like Trixie. We don't like you. You tell tales about us to the cars.

Pinkie: I don't!

Engines: You do! 

Pinkie: I don't! 

Engines: You do! 

Sir Topham Hatt came to stop the noise.

Gordon: Pinkie Pie called me a galloping sausage!

Rainbow Dash: Rainbow Crash! 

James: Rusty Red Scrap Iron! 

Rarity: Prissy Mcprisserpants! 

Henry: I'm Old Square Wheels! 

Fluttershy: And Bad Ol' Fluttercry! 

Sir Topham Hatt: Well, Pinkie?

Pinkie Pie considered.

Pinkie: (gravely) I only wish sir, that I thought of those names myself. If the Dome fits... 

(STH Clears his throat) 

Engines: She made cars laugh at us!

Sir Topham Hatt recovered. He had been trying not to laugh himself. 

Sir Topham Hatt: Did you, Pinkie? 

Pinkie: Certainly Not, Sir! No steam engine would be as mean as that! 

Trixie lurched forward. 

Sir Topham Hatt: Now Trixie, You heard what Pinkie said. 

Trixie: I can't understand it sir. To think that Pinkie Pie, of all engines, I'm dreadfully grieved, sir, but know nothing. 

Sir Topham Hatt: I see. 

Trixie squirmed and hoped she didn't.

Sir Topham Hatt: I'm Sorry, Pinkie Pie. But you must go to Edward's Station for a while. Edward will be happy to see you. 

Pinkie: As you wish, Sir.

And so, Pinkie Pie trundled sadly away while Trixie smirked with triumph. 

Meanwhile...

Applejack: Something Fishy is going on. Pinkie was framed. I shall keep an eye on that diesel Trixie. 

To be Continued...