Episode 11

Twilight, Thomas and Friends 

Episode 11: Rainbow Dash takes a Dip 

Based on "Off The Rails" By Rev. W. Awdry 

Rainbow Dash was resting in a siding. 

Rainbow Dash: (thinking) Sometimes, it's really tiring to be such a large and Splendid engine. One does have to keep up appearances so.

Fluttershy: (Whistles) Hello, Lazybones! 

Rainbow Dash: What Cheek! Fancy speaking to me like that. Me, who has never had an accident. 

Pinkie: Aren't jammed whistles and burst safety valves accidents, Dashie? 

Rainbow Dash: No indeed. High Spirits. Might happen to any engine. But to come off the rails like Fluttershy, let me ask you. Is it right? Is it decent?

Then it was Fluttershy's turn to pull the express. 

Rainbow Dash: Mind you Keep on the Rails, Shy. You're not pulling the Flying Kipper today.

Fluttershy hurried away. Rainbow Dash yawned and went to sleep. But not for long.

Rainbow Dash's Driver: Wake Up, Rainbow. Sir Topham Hatt wants us to pull a special.

Rainbow Dash: Is it coaches or Freight Cars? 

Rainbow Dash's Driver: Cars. 

Rainbow Dash: Cars! Puh-huh! 

Rainbow Dash's fire was slow to start, so Edward pushed her to the turntable so she could be turned around the right way to pulled her train.

Rainbow Dash: I won't go, I won't go!

Edward: Don't be silly, don't be silly.

Rainbow Dash was now on the turntable. The movement had shaken her fire, she was now making Steam. Rainbow Dash was cross and didn't care what she did. She waited until the turntable was half way around.

Rainbow Dash: I'll show them, I'll show them. 

She moved slowly forward to try and jam the turntable. But she couldn't stop herself, and slithered into a ditch! 

Rainbow Dash: HOOOSH! Get me out, get me out!

Rainbow Dash's Driver: Not a hope. You're stuck, you silly great engine. Don't you understand that?

They telephoned Sir Topham Hatt.

Sir Topham Hatt: (on the phone) So Rainbow Dash didn't want to take the special train and ran into a ditch? What's that you say? The special is waiting? Tell Applejack to take it please. And Rainbow Dash? Leave her where she is. Will have time to bother with her later.

Pinkie Pie arrived at a red signal. Lots of children were on board her train. The windows of on the coaches were open. 

Pinkie: Look at Dashie! Doesn't she look silly? They will never get her out. I know! Let's make a song about her!

Pinkie Pie and Children began to sing. 

Pinkie and the Children: (singing) Silly Old Dashie fell in a ditch, fell in a ditch, fell in a ditch. Silly old Dashie fell in a ditch, all in a Monday morning. 

Rainbow Dash lay in the ditch all day. 

Rainbow Dash: Oh Dear. I shall never get out. 

But that night, they brought a road of sleepers and put them beneath Rainbow Dash's Wheels to keep her from the mud. Strong ropes and cables were attached to her backend, and Rarity and Fluttershy, puffing hard, managed to pull her to safety.

After she came out of the ditch, Rainbow Dash crawled home, a sadder and wiser engine. 

THE END