Christmas Special Part 1

Twilight Thomas And Friends

Episode XXVI (26) The Christmas Special

Part 1: Amy's Winter Wish

It was the Holiday Season on Sodor. Everyone loved the festive spirit that came with Christmas, including Amy Rose. She was busy delivering Decorations to every station on her line. Sonic helped out too.

Amy: I just love this time of year, Sonic!

Sonic: Me too, Amy. Christmas is a time of being together with your friends, and giving gifts.

Amy: Exactly!

One Day, Sir Topham Hatt came to see the engines.

Sir Topham Hatt: There is a special delivery waiting at the Docks for someone. Amy, I have arranged for yo to take it.

Amy: Yes Sir!

Sir Topham Hatt: That's a good engine. Be quick, now! It's needed here on this Branchline before the day is out.

When Amy arrived at the docks, the special was being unloaded.

Amy: Wow! A star with lights on it! Maybe I can make a wish on it!

So, Amy closed her eyes and made her wish. Then she set off for the brachline.

Amy made good time. Then there was trouble. Snow slid off a hillside onto the line to the First Station on the Branchline. Amy Breaked just in time, for she was going slowly because of the snowy rails.

Amy: Botheration! This is not what I wished for! Maybe if I make another...

So Amy Closed her eyes and made another wish. Then she heard a  whistle. It was Sonic, and he came with a snowplow, with Tails in the back with a coach in the middle.

Sonic: Have no fear of this snow drift, Amy. Me and Tails heard there was snow on the line from Sir Topham Hatt, and we came here to help you! 

Amy: My wish was granted! Thank you, Sonic!

Sonic: (blushes) Your welcome, Amy.

Amy Reversed Far enough so that Sonic could get a good run at the snowdrift. Sonic charged it fiercly, and the line was now clear.

Tails: Follow us, Amy. We'll make sure the line is clear for the rest of the way to the station!

Amy rode behind the two engines, But she still had no sense for hurry. Soon, They saw Sir Topham Hatt on the platform. Sonic and Tails were switched to let Amy on the other line.

Sir Topham Hatt: Well Done, Amy. And right on time, too! Tails and Sonic, you did a fine job as well. We'll be hanging and lighting this star tonight!

And they did. It was a marvelous sight.

Amy: Sonic?

Sonic: Yes, Amy?

Amy: I learned something. Sometimes wishes don't always get granted, but whatever I do, whatever the weather, I will always be careful for what I wish for.

Sonic: Those are very wise words, Amy. I'll do that too.

Sonic and Amy had a lovely night. And So did Pinkie Pie, but Pinkie's story is something different, but I'll tell it in the next part.

To be Continued...