Christmas Special Part 2

Twilight, Thomas and Friends

Episode XXVI (26) The Christmas Special

Part 2: Pinkie Pie goes Missing

Pinkie Pie loved the holidays the most. She likes doing things to make her friends laugh, even during the holidays.

One day she wanted surprise Rainbow Dash by shunting her coaches early. So she crept out of the sheds to the yard. They found the coaches, who were suprised about Pinkie Arriving early. She shunted the coaches into place.

Then she shunted some cars for Rarity. The cars were also surprised.

Freight Cars: What right does she have to arrive so early?

Pinkie: I don't know. Just want to be useful. To be early is to be on time, in my book.

The cars were careless. As pinkie lined them up, they hit a set of buffers, which were unsecure. CRASH! The cars went off the track, straight into a pond! SPLASH!

Pinkie: Ups.

Rarity waited impatiently, as Pinkie raced into the station.

Rarity: Where are my cars, Pinkie?

Pinkie: Sorry Rarity. They were being careless, and they went into a pond.

Rarity: Really useful engines don't make excuses Pinkie.

Pinkie: No! I'm honest!

Rarity: Sure you are! Now I'll be late!

Rainbow Dash: It's okay Pinkie, I know you're right. Pinkie?

But Pinkie was out of sight.

Rarity: Hmph!

Later, Rarity told Sweetie Belle about Pinkie's incident with her cars.

Sweetie: For Shame! I wouldn't forgive her myself if she caused me any delay.

Rarity soon told everyone of here about Pinkie Pie, and that she derailed her cars. When Pinkie returned, all her friends barred her way.

Pinkie: What's all this nonsense about?

Twilight: You derailed Ra-

Pinkie: I know. I derailed Rarity's cars. And I'm Sorry for causing any trouble.

Twilight: No. Sorry unfortunately does not cut it for causing someone else delay!

Pinkie: (sobs) If don't want to forgive me, then I guess you don't like me anymore...

So Pinkie got to the rest of her work, without saying anything to her friends. Then she was alone.

Pinkie: If my friends won't forgive me, I will leave Sodor until they will forgive me. That's what I'll do.

That night when the engines were alseep, Pinkie left the yard with Driver and Fireman in tow.

Pinkie: (silently) Goodbye, Sodor. Goodbye, my friends. Thanks for everything. (Sigh) New life, here I come.

Her driver kept her steam off so no one would notice. Once clear of the yard, he'd turn on the steam. As they approached Gordon's Hill, she soon found out that she forgot to fill up on water.

Pinkie: Driver, where's the nearest water tower?

Pinkie's Driver: Crovan's Gate. We can't make it there. Wellsworth's Tower is out of Order.

Pinkie: Just put me in this siding. I'll just stay here and frown forever because my friends didn't forgive me.

Pinkie's Driver: Cheer Up Girl! I'm sure they'll end up forgiving you. Remember, things turn out right in the end.