The Crusader Reunion

In the present time, on an island far, far away...

Twilight, Thomas and Friends

Episode XVIII (18): Scootaloo and her Journey to Sodor

Part 3: The Crusader Reunion

Previously, Scootaloo escapes to Sodor, but she runs out of coal before clearing the station at Barrow-in-Furnace, England. She is then relocated to a scrapyard in the same city. Sir Topham Hatt sends a freshly remodeled Sonic to the same scrapyard to shunt. Before returning home, Sonic is interrupted by the escaping Scootaloo, her crew, and Pipsqueak the Breakvan. He agrees to help. He takes Scootaloo to Sodor, in hopes of finding her a place on the Equestria Branch line extension...

As dawn broke on Sodor, Sonic helped Scootaloo to freedom. Scootaloo told Sonic about her past while he was at it.

Sonic: That's most impressive, Scootaloo.

The cavalcade never stopped until they reached the Steam Works at Crovan's Gate.

Sonic: We're home, and you're free!

Sonic's Driver: (shushes) There's the Steam Works! We'll find a place for Scootaloo.

Scootaloo: Goodbye Sonic, and thank you once again.

Later, Sonic told the others about his adventure.

Twilight: I'm most impressed, Sonic.

Sweetie Belle: Sir Topham Hatt will have to understand.

Sonic: Well, only if he was here, we could tell him.

Sir Topham Hatt: Well, here he is! Now, what's all this ruckus about?

Twilight: Beg Pardon Sir, but we do need another engine for that extension.

Pinkie: Yes, a steam engine!

Sir Topham Hatt: Well, unless one's been saved from scrap, there's no hope.

Sonic: But sir, one has!

Sir Topham Hatt: Right you are, Sonic. In fact, she is at the Steam Works, where she'll be in good working order in no time.

Sir Topham Hatt was right. Scootaloo and Pipsqueak were restored to their full color. She ran the extension of the Equestria branch with Sweetie Belle and Applebloom. The three  cutie mark crusaders were now kept busy. Some engines laughed, and called the extension the "Little Crusader", but the three engines loved it. So, the "Little Crusader" it will always be.

THE END