Downfall

Twilight, Thomas and Friends

Episode 19: Scootaloo and her Journey to Sodor

Part 1: Downfall

Scootaloo is Great Western Railway 14 Double X tank engine like Oliver.  She has a 2 Breakvan called Pipsqueak. Scootaloo was painted orange with dark violet stripes. She had lots of jobs on a railway that operated on steam in Wales.

Scootaloo: This is the Golden Age, Pip.

Pip: I know, but sometimes good times come to an end.

I'm sorry to Say that Diesels came to the railway and started replacing the other engines. Scootaloo was the sole Steam engine.

Manager: Scoot, since you do good work on this railway, I'm keeping you as the sole steam engine... for now.

Scootaloo: Yes sir.

But the next week, Scootaloo was withdrawn from service on her railway thanks to the new Manager taking control.

Scootaloo: What to do, Driver?

Scootaloo's Driver: I have a bag full of coal. Your bunker is also full of it. Plus, I think I know the answer to our problem...

Scootaloo: What is it, Driver?

Driver: We're escaping to Sodor! We start our journey first thing tonight.

Scootaloo: Can I take Pip, my breakvan?

Driver: Of course you can, girl!

(That Night)

Scootaloo: Stoke up that fire. And before the first train leaves, hide me.

Driver: Right away, girl!

Pip: New life here we come!

(music)

Scootaloo: (sings a bit) Moving right along!

Pip: (sings) Moving right along!

Scootaloo: I see the first light of dawn, driver. Hide me!

Driver: Right. This shed will do.

He shut of steam and barricaded the door with boards of wood from an old freight car. The Pair awaited the hour that the trains stopped...

To Be Continued...