20

"Michael, would you stop-"'

Michael laughs, still following Luke around.

"Why do you do this to me?" Luke complains, rolling his eyes.

"Because we're best friends." Michael laughs.

Luke groans, "Can you just- go see a movie or something?"

Michael was back to bothering Luke at work, like usual.

"I don't wanna see one by myself. I only came here to hang out with you." Michael says, continuing to follow Luke around.

"I'm literally working." Luke replies, continuing the cleaning he's currently trying to do. 

"I literally don't care." Michael mocks him, leaning up against the counter Luke just cleaned.

Luke just groans, walking away from Michael, but he still follows him. 

"Go see a movie with Laura. She's right there." Luke mutters, taking this opportunity to get away from Michael as he stops in his tracks to turn around.

Laura was taking her brother to see a movie. She loved taking him to movies since he loved them so much.

Michael took a deep breath before walking over to her.

"Laura, hey." He says, getting her attention.

"Michael, hi!" She smiles, looking up at him.

Michael looks down at the boy next to her, "And this is..."

"I'm Tyler. Everybody calls me Ty though. How are you?" Ty replies, holding his hand out for Michael to shake.

"Wow, you're very mature. I'm doing well, how are you?" Michael says, shaking his hand.

"I'm great!" He smiles.

Laura giggles, looking up from Ty to Michael.

"He's a good kid." She smiles.

"Laur, I'm going to go buy candy." Tyler tells her, before rushing over to buy candy.

"He's adorable." Michael chuckles.

"Yeah, he is." She grins, watching her brother decide what candy he wants.

"So what movie did you see? Or, are you seeing?" Laura asks, focusing back on Michael.

"I'm actually here to bother Luke during his shift." Michael mumbles, realizing how rude and dumb he sounds.

"You're such a great friend." Laura sarcastically replies, laughing at Michael.

"Laur! I got you popcorn!" Ty says, rushing back over to her.

"Thanks, bud!" She giggles, ruffling his hair.

Michael was so happy to meet Laura's brother, he felt as if he was getting to know her better.

"Alright, well I'll let you guys go see your movie. I'll see you at school Monday, right?" Michael says, starting to slowly back away from them.

"Yeah, I'll see you then." She nods, smiling at him.

"Bye, Michael!" Ty calls, waving at Michael.

"Bye, Ty." Michael chuckles, waving back at him before turning around and walking off.

Laura couldn't help but smile, she thought Michael was really great with Ty. Usually any teenager would just ignore that Ty was even there. Laura hated when her old friends would do that, it always made Ty feel bad. 

"You like like Michael." Ty says, looking up at Laura.

"What? He's just my friend." Laura replies, leading him to empty seats for them.

"No. You have a crush on him." He says, sitting down and stealing some of her popcorn.

"I do not!" She protests.

Ty just gives her a look, and she knows he's accusing her of lying.

"I'm not lying, Ty." She tells him, looking at the screen in front of her.

"I know you're lying, because you won't look at me. Every time you lie you don't look at me." He states, giggling.

She turns to face him, "I'm not lying."

The problem was... Laura was pretty sure she was lying about not lying.

__________

I told u I'd update soon I hope this is good