80

The group spent their last day together out in the city. They just sort of wandered around, they had already got to everything on their list. 

They were all just getting home from dinner. Their plans for the rest of the night weren't much. Some of them were going to relax while the others packed. They wanted to drink later, and though they claimed it wouldn't be much, it would probably turn into all of them blacked out.

Laura was curled up in bed as Michael was packing up his things. He had stuff all over the room, but she was pretty much ready to go for tomorrow.

"Babe, I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I'm not, right?" Michael asks, looking up from his stuff to her.

She shakes her head, "I don't think so."

He lightly laughs, "I'm losing it here. Let's go downstairs with everybody, yeah?"

Laura sits up, nodding at Michael before stretching out.

Michael grabs her hand, pulling her up from the bed.

"Hey, guys!" Ashton smiles, waving the couple over to them on the couches.

Everybody was sitting around, except Calum who was grabbing cups for everybody to start drinking.

"Here." Calum says, placing the stack of cups, plus another bottle of vodka on the table.

"I thought we were taking it easy tonight?" Michael asks.

"Plans change." Ashton says, pulling out a bottle of tequila from his backpack on the floor next to him.

"Fuck." Jada mutters, already taking a shot of vodka.

"Guess we're starting already?" Luke asks, laughing as he looks at his girlfriend.

"Fuck yeah." Chloe mumbles, pouring straight vodka into a cup.

Laura laughs, also grabbing herself a cup, pouring some vodka for herself, "You want any?"

Michael shakes his head, "I'm gonna stick to beer for now."

She shrugs, taking a sip of her vodka.

//

"Laura, Laura, how are you?" Calum stumbles through his sentence, sitting down next to Laura.

Laura laughs, "I'm great! How much did you drink?"

"Too much." He replies.

"Me too!" She exclaims, holding up her drink for the two to cheers.

Calum taps his cup against hers, before the two both each take a sip of their drinks.

"Fuck, I have to stop drinking tequila." Calum groans, but takes another sip anyways.

"I'm so drunk." Chloe slurs, deciding to lay across Calum and Laura.

"Hey! What's up?" Laura cheers, smiling down at her.

"Not much. Are you mad at me?" Chloe asks.

"Oh no." Calum quietly mumbles, sipping his drink.

"Chloe, no, I'm not. It's okay." Laura tells her, trying her best to smile down at Chloe.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"I'm sure." Laura insists with a nod, now smiling.

She really wasn't mad at Chloe. She knew she needed to just speak with her. But she wasn't mad.

"Okay. Good. I love you and I love Michael. I'm sorry." She replies.

"We both love you, Chloe. Let's not worry about this now." She tells her.

Chloe smiles, nodding as she sits back up so she can go grab another drink.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Calum asks once Chloe is gone.

"Yeah! It's good. I do love her." Laura says.

Calum smiles, "I- I'm glad you're good!"

Laura giggles, "I need to drink more."

"No, you're drunk enough." Michael mutters, reaching out to grab her cup from her as he joins the two on the couch.

Laura quickly moves her cup away from him, holding it close to her, "No! You can't tell me what to do!"

"I know, babe. I'm just trying to help you. Hungover Laura will regret call of this." Michael tells her.

"Hungover Laura is a bitch." Laura replies, shrugging her shoulders as she takes a sip of her drink.

"You're not wrong." Michael mumbles.

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding! Babe, you know I'm kidding."

"Why would you say that!" Calum exclaims, wrapping his arms protectively around Laura.

"It was a joke!" Michael quickly replies, raising his hands in surrender. He really didn't mean it, and he knew she was really drunk, even he was drunk.

Laura frowns, curling up to Calum, "My boyfriend hates me!"

"Laura! I love you! What's going on!" Michael panics, having no idea how to handle this situation, especially when he's not completely sober.

"I love you too!" Laura replies, but still keeping Calum's arms wrapped around her.

"Are you okay?" Michael asks her, reaching out to her.

"Yeah." She sniffles, leaning away from her boyfriend and closer to Calum.

"What are you..." Michael trails off, confused on what's going on.

"Laura, let's get you to bed." Calum mumbles, tapping her shoulder gently.

Laura nods and stands up, waiting for Calum before she goes upstairs.

"Cal, I can put my girlfriend to bed." Michael says, sitting up, about to stand.

"D-dude. You know she can be stubborn when she's drunk. Just let me help her upstairs."

"But you're just as drunk as she is!" Michael calls as the two head upstairs.

Michael sighs, leaning back in his seat as he cracks open another beer.

Calum and Laura successfully make it upstairs ton Michael and Laura's room. Laura didn't change or anything, she just claimed right into bed.

"Goodnight, Laura. I hope everything is okay."

Laura nods, "Yeah. Everything is okay. I'm just very stressed. Goodnight, Cal."

She really didn't know what was going on. She was stressed, and obviously things haven't been great this week. Laura didn't mean to take it out on Michael, she felt awful about that, but she got way too drunk tonight.

When Calum gets back downstairs, he sits back with Michael, who is clearly waking for him.

"Dude, can you let me take care of my girlfriend?" Michael snaps, trying to stay as quiet as he can as he looks over at Calum.

"She didn't want you to. She's had a long week here. Just trying to make things as easy as I can for her. I'm sorry if I upset you, man." Calum slurs, still very drunk.

He sighs, "Fine. Whatever. I get it."

Michael doesn't spend much time with his friends after that. They were all blackout drunk but the alcohol was wearing off for him. He had to drive in the morning anyways, he couldn't get that drunk. So he decided to go to bed.

Laura was already sleeping when he got upstairs. He just weakly smiled at her as he climbed into bed. He couldn't stop thinking about how, even though the past couple days have been tough, he was so lucky to have her in his life. 

__________

idk What this was but yeah its ending soon also my new 5sos fic should be up soon once I get over my anxiety about it and just post it u know??? anyways I hope y'all will read it