50

It was New Years Eve, and Chloe, Laura and Jada were getting ready together at Chloe's.

The music was blaring, and they were all doing their makeup, singing along as they do so.

"So, Laura, how are things with Michael since the last time the three of us talked?" Chloe asks.

"Uh, actually, he said he's in love with me." Laura smiles, not looking away from the eyeshadow palette in her hand.

"What?" Jada and Chloe both shriek, dropping everything to face Laura.

"Yeah." Laura replies, looking up and giving them a shy smile.

"When?" Chloe asks.

"What did you say?" Jada adds.

"Well, the other night. After he said it, I told him I love him too. I do, love him." Laura tells them.

"Oh my god! Laura!" Jada screams.

"I'm so happy!" Chloe exclaims.

Chloe already knew. Michael called her as soon as he could. He was so excited and happy. She planned to act excited again when Laura told her, but she really was still this excited. She loves both Laura and Michael so much. Seeing them like this made her so fucking happy. 

"I'm really happy too. I never thought I'd meet somebody like Michael." Laura smiles.

Laura goes back to applying her makeup, her smile never leaving her face as she thinks about the other night.

"Wow, you guys are all in love, I'm so jealous." Chloe mumbles, "I need a cute girl to fall in love with me."

"Hey, you'll find somebody. She's gonna be the baddest, hottest bitch any of us have ever seen." Jada replies.

"Okay, true." Chloe replies, smirking as she shrugs her shoulders.

As Jada finishes applying her lipstick, she looks over at her two friends, "So, who's ready to get fucked up?"

//

"Babe!" Michael exclaims as he sees Laura walk into the crowded house.

Ashton was throwing another party, his family was out of town with some of their family to celebrate the new year.

"Hey!" Laura laughs, wrapping her arms around his waist before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Did you have any drinks yet?" He says, raising his voice over the music.

"I've had a shot, but that's it. Babe, how drunk are you?" Laura giggles, as Michael starts to lead her through the crowd of people.

"Oh, Laur, I'm fucked up." Michael chuckles, handing Laura a shot.

Laura takes the two shots in Michael's hands, before drinking them herself, "Michael, tonight is going to be fucking crazy."

He smirks, "Oh, really?"

Laura hums in response, a smirk on her lips as he pulls her as close to him as he can.

He tightens his grip on her, kissing her lips. Michael smiles at her when they pull apart.

Laura gets out of Michael's grip, before picking up his bottle of vodka and rushes into the crowd, smirking back at Michael.

Michael fights through the crowd to follow Laura, and she laughs when he struggles to catch up with her.

When they're out of the crowd, away from most of the people at the party, Laura opens the bottle to drink straight from it.

Michael chuckles when he catches up to her, "Tonight is definitely not going to go as I thought it would."

For the next two hours, the two were drinking and socializing, and right before midnight, they were both completely drunk.

"Michael, babe, come on, there's ten seconds left." Laura giggles, pulling her boyfriend towards her as they all watch the last ten seconds go.

The chanting for the final five seconds happen, and Laura giggles as she holds onto Michael.

"Three, two, one." Laura whispers, staring up at Michael before quickly connecting their lips.

Their kiss deepens, and Laura jumps up, wrapping her legs around Michael's waist as he hold her up.

"Wait." Michael mumbles, carrying her off as she giggles, hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

Michael walks up to Ashton, "Ashton?"

"Yeah?" Ashton asks, somewhat annoyed since he was way too sober for his liking.

"I know you keep your room locked during parties. I need the key." Michael tells him.

Ashton smirks, "I'll unlock it for you, yeah."

Michael follows Ashton, as Laura lazily leaves kisses down his neck.

"Be safe!" Ashton calls as Michael slams the door before locking it.

Michael puts Laura down on the bed, kissing her lips.

Laura pulls Michael towards her as she lays down, him climbing on top of her.

He leans back down, his lips connecting with hers again. As Laura tugs on his shirt for him to take it off, he lets out a quiet moan.

The two pull apart, and Laura pulls off Michael's shirt before quickly bringing her lips back to his. She pulls away again, her own shirt swiftly being removed.

Laura lets out a heavy breath as Michael makes his way down her neck before quietly calling for him, "Michael?"

"Yeah, babe?" He asks, looking at her.

She smiles, pulling him close again before giggling, "I love you."

__________

hey thanks for reading I luv u