75

"Great news guys!" Chloe says, bursting into Michael's bedroom.

"What the fuck?" Michael groans, turning over to see Chloe standing over his bed.

"You should've been awake already, you can't get mad." Chloe tells him.

"What's going on?" Laura complains, rubbing her eyes, trying to force herself to wake up.

"Jada's parents are letting her use their fucking minivan. We're all driving together. Michael, I can't believe I'm going to be seeing you drive a minivan."

Michael groans, "Fuck."

Laura giggles, sitting up before she yawns.

"Come on! Jada and Luke are already downstairs. We've still gotta get the others!" Chloe cheers, shaking them both before turning and leaving the room.

"I guess we have to get up, huh?" Laura chuckles, running a hand through her hair.

"Yeah, I guess so." Michael laughs, before getting up.

The two quickly get ready. It's not like they were doing much, they had nobody to impress. They were just driving for a good portion of the day, then they'd get ready before going to dinner.

Both of them grabbed their bags once ready, meeting their friends in the car.

"Good morning, lovelies." Jada smiles, looking back at the two getting in.

"Morning." Both Laura and Michael reply in unison.

Jada chuckles, "Now, to get Ashton and Calum."

//

As they drove the whole group was screaming along to Robbers by the 1975. Through, Chloe was in the back crying and screaming along.

"You're so cute." Jada laughs, leaning over and hugging her.

"Can we listen to something else? It's like you're trying to hurt me. You literally just played I Miss You by Blink 182. You play that and Robbers? Just rip my heart out." Chloe says, wiping under her eyes.

Michael was driving, and he couldn't help but chuckle at his best friend in the back seat.

"How much longer?" Calum asks, a groan slipping past his lips, wanting to get out of the car.

"Cal, honey, there's still like, three hours. We haven't been driving long." Chloe replies, still clearly distraught though.

He groans, "I need to stop for food!"

"Okay, we'll stop in a few minutes, Cal." Michael tells him, laughing as he pulls off the highway.

The group all got out of the vehicle, heading in to go buy food. Laura waited for Michael, grabbing his hand as they walk inside.

Everybody orders and get their food, sitting down at a table to quickly eat before getting back on the road.

"Are you guys excited?"

"Fuck yeah." Luke replies, before a yawn escapes his lips.

Calum chuckles, "You sure?"

"I didn't sleep last night, I'm sorry!" Luke complains, rolling his eyes.

"You two just eat, okay?" Chloe laughs before continuing to eat her food.

"I'm so excited for us to have this trip together, oh my god." Jada smiles, looking at all her friends.

"Yeah, so hurry up and eat so we can get there."

//

"We're here!" Chloe screams, startling everybody in the car.

"Fuck, Chloe." Ashton groans, leaning away from her as she yells.

Jada and Chloe both rush out of the car, extremely excited to be here. The rest of them were excited as well, but not like those two.

"Michael and Laura, Jada and Luke, you guys have your own separate rooms. I'm stuck sharing with dumb and dumber."

"Chloe!" Ashton whines, rolling his eyes at her.

"Love you, Ash!" She calls as she grabs her bag from the back of the car.

"Yeah, yeah." He mutters, as she passes him to enter the house.

Everybody in the group was piling into the house with all their stuff.

"We have to get ready for dinner, my children!" Chloe tells them, and they all file off to their separate rooms.

Michael followed behind Laura into their room. Smiling was all he could do as he watched her. She was so happy to be here, it was all he wanted to see. Her happiness was all he needed.

"I'm going to change so I can start my makeup, okay?" Laura says looking back at Michael, before cocking her head to the side, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

He shrugs still smiling at her, "I'm just glad you're happy. I love you."

"Are you happy?" Laura questions, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Of course, my love. I couldn't be happier." Michael tells her.

"Okay, I'm going to get ready." She replies, quickly kissing his lips.

Michael watched her walk off, as he went to the living room to relax for a bit before going out.

"Hey, my boy. What's up?" Chloe asks, sitting on the couch next to him.

"I'm really excited to be here. I'm glad you and Jada did this for us." Michael tells her, grinning at her.

"Oh, of course. But I'm going to go get ready now that the two idiots are ready." She says looking up at Calum and Ashton joining them.

"Bro, I can't wait to go out." Ashton says as him and Calum both sit with Michael.

"You brought your fake, right?" Calum asks, looking over at Ashton.

Ashton nods, "Fuck yeah."

"I wish you never lost yours, Clifford." Calum adds.

"Yeah. I'll spend the night with Laur anyways." He was kinda glad he no longer had a fake ID. He was more than happy to just spend the night in with Laura, instead of going out with the guys.

Calum smirks at the comment, before Michael rolls his eyes and shoves Calum.

"Sorry, man, you said it." Calum shrugs.

"Hey, guys. Calum, you got a lighter?" Luke asks, joining the guys.

"Yeah, obviously? Why?"

Luke pulls a joint out, "So I can fucking light this."

"Dude! The girls will kill us." Ashton says, snatching the joint from his hands.

"They all have to do their makeup, they'll be a while. Can't we just sit in the backyard and smoke it?" Luke asks.

They all look around at each other, and without saying anything they all stand up, heading to the door. None of them had to say anything. They all knew they were going to smoke. Calum pulled his lighter out as they stepped outside.

Ashton brought it up to his lips, taking the lighter Calum was handing to him. He lit the joint, smirking over at his friends as he exhales smoke.

Luke takes it from Ashton as he passes it over, "Finally."

They continue to pass it around until there's nothing left.

"Fuck, I'm so ready to go out for the night."

________________

I know it's been a while!!! when ur mental health is in the fuckin trash it's hard to write but I'm trying to use writing to cope now so hopefully I can sort of get back into things!!!!