Epilogue 2

"Chloe, oh my god, I'm freaking out." Laura mutters, pacing back and forth.

"I know. It'll be okay though, you have no reason to be stressed. You love him." Chloe replies, stopping Laura from walking and fixing her veil for her.

Laura nods, taking a deep breath, "I need to see Jada, where is she? I need to make sure she's okay."

"Even your distractions are stressing you out. Jada is okay. I know you're worried about if she feels awkward but we've all told you she's okay. She keeps telling you it's perfectly fine."

"I won't believe it until I see them getting along myself. Being around an ex who brought a date can be weird." Laura replies, sighing as she sits down.

Jada enters the room and Laura quickly looks up, "Jada, did you see Luke? Are you doing okay?"

Jada laughs, "Laura, I told you, Luke and I are great friends still. It's not weird. I get the whole ex having a date thing can be awkward but I'm okay, I promise. Please don't worry about me. It's your day."

Laura nods, "Okay, now I need you guys to keep me distracted."

Chloe smiles, checking the time, "Actually... I think it's time you get married."

//

Laura stood behind the closed doors, gripping her bouquet tightly in her hands, taking deep breaths.

"Laura, calm down. You're marrying your best friend in front of the people who love you most." Luke says, smiling at Laura.

"I know there's like less than a minute until you walk me down this aisle, but thank you for doing this for me. Thank you for doing so much for Michael and I. I don't know what we'd do without you." Laura says, already tearing up before the doors even open.

"Don't make me cry, Laura." Luke replies, trying to keep himself together, "Ready?"

She nods, and the doors open revealing Laura and Luke to the whole crowd here to witness Michael and Laura's marriage.

Seeing Michael standing there at the end of the aisle all dressed up to marry her was enough to make Laura's eyes fill with tears.

Michael's jaw dropped the moment the doors opened. He couldn't believe that she was his beautiful bride. Seeing Luke and Laura walking towards him didn't even feel real.

Michael was marrying Laura, the love of his life, and he couldn't be happier.

//

Laura and Michael walked back up the aisle hand in hand after a ceremony full of tears and love.

They were married, and they were both the happiest they could be.

As soon as they got into the limo that would later bring them to the reception, Laura starts sobbing.

"I didn't think you'd regret our wedding until at least a year in, wow, I guess it was only a second in." Michael jokes, chuckling at himself as he wraps an arm around her.

"I love you so much, oh my god, Michael, I love you so much!" She exclaims, hysterically crying.

Michael couldn't help but giggle at her, "Oh, Laur, I love you more than you could imagine."

"My makeup is going to be a mess, Chloe is gonna kill me." Laura sniffles, a laugh escaping her lips.

Michael quickly kisses her cheek, still holding onto her, "You're so fucking cute."

She takes a couple deep breaths, before looking up at her now husband, "I still can't believe this."

The two sit in silence for a few moments, just soaking in the fact they are now married.