65

"So, guys, how was New York?" Chloe asks, sitting down at their lunch table, though it was just Michael, Laura and Ashton at the table.

Laura couldn't help but smile as wide as she could while thinking about the trip she took with Michael.

"It was amazing, I love him so much." Laura replies, leaning against her boyfriend.

Michael smiles down at her, quickly kissing her forehead.

"I had so much fun, I don't know what I did to deserve him." Laura giggles, looking up at Michael.

"You're so in love, it makes me sick." Ashton groans, rolling his eyes at the couple.

Both Michael and Laura chuckle, as Ashton glares at them, before smiling.

Ashton was acting as if he wasn't serious, but he was somewhat annoyed with how happy Laura and Michael were. It's all he wanted.

"Honestly, since we've been back all I can think about is prom, it's going to be so much fun." Laura smiles.

"Are we talking about prom? Oh my god, I'm so excited." Jada says, joining the group, Luke following behind her.

"I'm excited too but, guys, your expectations are definitely way too high." Chloe laughs, making room for the rest at the table.

"She's right, you know. It's going to be us in overpriced clothing, eating mediocre food at a terribly decorated dining hall, listening the most annoying mainstream songs while people who can't dance try to dance. But yeah, I'm still excited and I know I'm going to love it anyways." Ashton replies, lightly chuckling at the end.

"All of you stop it, we'll be together and having fun while celebrating that we get to get the fuck out of here soon." Luke says.

"God, we're all leaving here soon." Chloe mutters, looking down.

Anytime graduating was brought up, the whole group became silent and would sit there awkwardly.

"Come on! Guys, it'll be fun!" Laura smiles, trying to lighten the mood.

She was upset about leaving too, but she couldn't stand seeing her friends upset. She wants them to be happy, it's all that matters.

//

Michael and Laura were laughing along with their friends as they all walked onto the school bus together.

Laura sat down and Michael sits next to her, quickly kissing her lips before she begins giggling again.

"You're all so fucking mean to me, stop it!" Luke whines, taking his seat next to Jada.

"It's okay, baby, I love you." Jada replies, lightly chuckling at her boyfriend, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck.

He shakes her off as he laughs, "Jada, you started this."

She nods, "Right, you got me there."

Michael and Laura tune out their friends, as she leans on him and closes her eyes.

"You're still coming over?" Michael whispers, running a hand through her hair.

She nods, not saying anything as she cuddles up to him.

Michael looks back at Chloe who's smiling at the couple. She was still so happy for Michael.

The two sat in silence until they got off at Michael's stop, they walked hand in hand towards his house as they spoke about their day.

They enter the house, heading to the couch so they can watch one of their shows on Netflix together.

"Are you sure you're ready for prom? Do you have everything? Do you need anything?" Michael asks, sounding very worried, before he hits play.

She lightly chuckles, "I'm okay, Michael. I don't know why you're so worried. I'm going to have a good time. We're going to have a good time."

"I just want it to be so great for you, I love you so much." Michael mumbles, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Michael, I love you too, as long as you're with me it'll be great, okay?" She smiles, looking up at him.

He sighs before smiling and nodding, "I'm just checking. You're all I care about when it comes to prom. None of the other stuff matters."

"Stop saying such cute shit, it makes me sick." Laura smirks, giggling at him.

"Hey!" Michael whines.

"I love you." She smiles, quickly kissing his lips. "Now, let's watch the show and stop thinking about prom for just a few minutes."

The two cuddled up together before picking a show to watch.

All Laura could think about was how Michael is the nicest guy she's ever met, and how she felt she didn't deserve him. 

__________

I've been gone so fucking long I'm so fucking sorry and this chapter is complete garbage I thought all the colleges in my province going on strike would mean a lot of writing but honestly I've been so unmotivated to do anything I've just been sleeping for three weeks all or done is go to a lany concert like human interaction what is that idk never heard of her anyways thanks for sticking around I luv u goodbye