41

Chloe walked into Michael's room as he was faintly playing music and she just smiles at him.

When he looks up, he smiles back and moves over so there's room for her to sit next to him in his bed.

"Hey, Michael." She chuckles, resting her head on his shoulder after taking her spot next to him.

"Hey, C." He laughs, wrapping an arm around her.

"What did you need to tell me?" Chloe asks.

"I'm not supposed to tell you, and I feel like an asshole and a shitty boyfriend for doing this but I- fuck." Michael says, stopping when he realizes what he said.

"Boyfriend? Oh my god, Laura's your girlfriend? Michael! Oh my god!" Chloe shouts.

"Shh, my mom is downstairs!" Michael quietly yells.

"I'm so happy!" She exclaims, hugging him tightly.

Michael couldn't stop smiling, he was so glad to finally be telling his best friend. Part of him felt guilty since he wasn't supposed to tell, but he was ignoring that feeling for now for the most part.

"Please don't say anything, we've kept it a secret for a just over a month, I can't have it ruined now." Michael tells her.

"A month? Wow, I'm oblivious, awesome." Chloe mutters.

Michael chuckles, "C, we made sure nobody would find out. We just wanted to try it out."

"You guys have to tell everybody. That sounds like I'm pressuring you, don't listen to me, I'm just saying. You guys are adorable. That's all." She quickly speaks, her smile never leaving her face.

Michael looks down as he nervously plays with the hem of his shirt, as if that was the most interesting thing in the world right now.

"Hey, what are you stressing over?" Chloe asks.

"I'm scared to tell my mom I have a girlfriend..." Michael tells Chloe, slightly embarrassed.

She weakly smiles, "Michael, your mom loves you so much, she'll be so excited. She just wants to be close with you."

"I'm scared because of how excited she'll get. She'll want to have Laura over immediately and I'm scared to have her over as my girlfriend officially, everybody knowing."

"But you really like her, don't you?"

"Chloe, I really, really like her." Michael replies, a smile spreading across his face.

"I'm so happy. Is she coming over later too?" Chloe asks.

For the first day of their Christmas break every year, their friend group goes to Michael's house to watch Christmas movies. Karen loved it too, she loved to bake for them as they enjoyed their time off.

"Yeah, I'm excited to have her here for all of our little traditions. I'm worried you're all mad about it, but I'm still happy. I'm really happy."

//

Laura couldn't stop smiling as she sat with her boyfriend and his friends, who she was glad to now call her friends.

She was cuddled into Michael's side, as the the group watched their movies. They were almost finished watching Elf, and Christmas with the Kranks was decided to be the next.

Laura looks up at Michael and smiles, and rests her hand on the side of his face, turning him to look at her. He smiles back at her before leaning down quickly kissing her lips.

Michael grins and Laura giggles as he gently squeezes her.

Calum looks up at the two from the floor in front of them, "Michael, Laura, hey, I know there's like some sexual tension or whatever between you two but like can we just watch the movie."

"Sorry." Laura and Michael both mumble, trying to hide the embarrassment.

"Aw, you guys are so cute." Ashton says when he looks over at Laura and Michael cuddled up together.

"How about somebody just starts the next movie, okay?" Michael says, as he sees the movie ending.

Michael looks over at Chloe sitting on the other end of the couch and he could tell she just wanted him and Laura to tell everybody.

But he couldn't. This wasn't the right time.

__________

hey guys a new playlist is up on Spotify (link is on my profile) I've also added a couple songs to the ones already posted!!

thanks for reading I luv y'all