5: Playing Him

Playing Him

"Mr. Clarkson!"

"Mr. Clarkson!"

"Adam Collins Clarkson!"

"Yes, Gabriella dear?" I murmured.

 My eyes slowly opened to the sun burning my eyes. I hissed while covering my face. I was lying on the sofa bed with a blanket draped around my waist. I look down to see that I was only in my boxers. My eyes widened as I glanced to Gabriella who was still in her jeans.

Okay, so we didn't do anything. Part of me was glad, but the other half was disappointed.

"Mr. Clarkson thanks for joining us." A familiar voice spoke. Was she sarcastic? I think she was. She sat on the side of the bed frantically searching for her red shirt.

"Miss Smith good morning!" a male voice said. I looked around seeing nobody but us two in her office. Gabriella got up and walked over to her desk where the telephone was placed.

Holding down a button she spoke.

"Morning Mr. Parton is the schedule ready for today?" she asked.

"Yes, Gabriella and oh just to remind you that you missed your flight! Claire was knocking on your door for the passing hour!" Mr. Parton scolded into the phone.

Who was this guy? I though nobody can call her by her first name.

Gabriella's eyes widened as she glanced at the clock on the wall.

11:30.

"Very well then, get another flight for this afternoon and send breakfast up," she spoke. I sat on the sofa watching her every move, her eyes locked with mine then went back to talking to her assistant.

"Make that two breakfast." She added.

I smiled like a little boy as she made her way over to the closet by the mini kitchen. Taking out clothes she shut the closet and looked at me.

"I am very sorry for my lack of-" she apologized gesturing to the sofa bed.

"Oh, no problem Miss Smith, pros and cons of being in the business am I right?" I joked, but she didn't seem to get it as she stared at me.

"I'll be taking a shower, make yourself comfortable. The cleaner shall fix this up." Gabriella excused herself as she made her way out the small door next to the kitchen.

How did I not notice that door?

As I walked around the office room, I couldn't help but feel a bit snoopy. I was curious as to why Gabriella slept here most of the time. Doesn't she have a home? Of course, she does! Her family is billionaires.

I slowly sat in her desk chair groaning.

"This is so uncomfortable...humph mine is better." I grinned looking at her desk. It seemed dull for a female it had a computer, notepad, pens, our contract that still needs to be signed and a huge bowl of gum.

"Weird," I commented looking through her draws, most of them contained documents and packs of gum.

I then heard the main door jiggle, signaling that someone is coming in. I jumped up from Gabriella's desk chair and looked down to see myself in boxers.

"Shit," I muttered as I sprinted across the room grabbing my pants. Just in time as the door opened to one of Gabriella's assistants.

"Girl you must be hungry for wanting two trays." The guy commented as he entered the room. Standing there shirtless I watched him as he walked with a cart, placing two dishes on the table.