26: She Won't Be Easy

She Won't Be Easy

She had gum. That stupid watermelon flavored gum was in her mouth. I didn't know why she pulled me toward her or maybe I made the first move. It didn't matter though, what mattered was, the stupid gum in her mouth that ruined it all. The one time she might have made the first move.

I pulled away and squinted my eyes as I looked down at her. Gabriella's eyes met mine, and I noticed how her cheeks turned red. I stepped back and stuffed my hands in my pockets as I watched her.

"Sorry." She mumbled then slowly chewed the gum while avoiding eye contact. I let out a frustrated groan as I watched her blow a bubble. She must've noticed when she lowered her head. Her long hair covered her face yet I managed to cup her cheeks.

I slowly raised her head and made sure we locked eyes. I stared into her light hazel eyes. They captivated me yet I knew how poisonous they were, her eyes were mischievous, cunning yet sexy and vigilant. She blew another bubble as my jaw tightened. I leaned forward and popped her bubble with my teeth. Her eyes seemed to widen as I pulled the gum from her mouth and spat it on the ground.

I turned back to Gabriella and pressed my lips against hers. A sigh of relief swept through me as she locked her arms around my neck. My hands traveled down to her hips and gripped them. Her one hand went behind my neck as she brought me closer. I lifted her up and placed on her on the table. I pulled away from her lips and kissed the crook off her neck.

My teeth nibbled against her skin as she raked her fingers through my hair. My index finger twirled around the hem of her shirt as my thumb grazed her bare skin. She tilted her head back and moaned so I took it as a chance and slowly raised her shirt.

Gabriella complied as I felt her fingers remove from my hair. I raised my hand and watched as she pulled off her shirt. My jaw clenched as she sat on the table in a gray lacy bra. Gray wasn't my color but she made it look so sexy and it curved her body well. Her tanned skin gave more an effect to her abdomen. I clutched her hips and ran my hands up her sides as I took in every detail. I dragged my index finger across her chest as I pushed myself toward her. Our chests pressed against each other's as I raised her chin with my finger.

"I must be a very greedy man since I want you all to myself," I said then kissed her again. This time we were quick. Her arms went around my torso as she leaned back. She rested on the table while I bent over.

Our hands were all over each other. I'd groan whenever she tugged on my hair. I left kisses between her breast as my hands traveled down to her jeans. My fingers played with the button in which he whined.

"Fuck you for being a tease." Gabriella breathed out then pressed her forehead against mine. I looked down and slowly bit her bottom lip. Her hands went down to my shirt as she started to undo the buttons.

"Hello, Gabriella are you i—" the voice of Dominique Parton echoed through the room as I straightened my posture. Gabriella remained in her position as she turned to the door. I followed her gaze where Dominique stood jaw dropped as he looked at us. "Shit."

"Shit indeed," Gabriella muttered then sat up.

"I-I-I didn't mean to inte-interrupt, I was just loo—"

"I know." Gabriella cut him off with a glare. "I'll be there in a sec."

Dominique slowly nodded then closed the door yet I didn't miss the smirk he sent us. Once the door shut, I turned to see Gabriella on her feet. She picked up her shirt and put it on. When she flicked her hair over her shoulders, I noticed the hickey below her ear. The corner of my mouth lifted. I'd tell her myself, but I wanted her to see it.