6: Black & White

Thank you xRunningForLifex for the beautiful cover!

Black & White

I paced around my hotel room as I thought of a way to get Gabriella to work on the project.

Can she do that?

Does her brother even know that he will be working with me?

I huffed and looked into the mirror. My shirt was tucked out with my hair in all directions. I raised my eyebrows seeing the stress line on my forehead. I groaned then picked up my phone and decided to release all that stress.

Carina Page is a French supermodel, we hooked up once or twice back in America, but I barely saw her. She doesn't speak any English that makes it a lot harder but it seems she's always up for anything.

Taking off my tie and shoes I heard the door knock. Wow, she's fast. I walked to the door opening it to see her dazzling blue eyes staring at me. Her long blonde hair fell to her hips while she wore a red dress.

"Bonjour." She smiled showing her pearly white teeth.

"Bonjour," I smirked stepping aside to let her in.

"Bel hotel." She smiled looking around the hotel room.

"Ok chéri." I stuttered trying to remember a bit of French. I shut the door watching her observe my hotel room.

I was currently staying at an old friends' hotel since the Clarkson hotel is under construction. It was okay if you're here for business, all I needed was good food, comfortable bed, and a coffee machine.

"Pourquoi avez-vous appelé?" she asked turning around. I stared at her with a blank look on her face.

What did she just say?

Taking a step closer I cupped her face, putting a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear I smirked.

"I have no idea what you just said, but I hope it had something to do with helping me get her out of my mind," I mumbled while kissing down her jawline.

"Sa?" she whispered.

"Sshh..."

...

"Adam!"

"Adam!"

Opening my eyes, I looked up at the ceiling. I turned my head to the side and saw the bed was empty. Nothing new. Slowly making my way out the bedroom, I grabbed a pair of briefs and slipped them on.

"Adam!" the feminine voice yelled again. Her voice echoed through the hotel room as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm coming!" I groaned while making my way towards the door.

Opening it, I saw my mother?

"Mother? What are you doing here?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"I had to fly out here all the way from Washington DC because my son didn't speak to the suppliers yet." She said glaring at me. She folded her arms and tapped her foot against the floor while she waited for an explanation.

I stared at my mother in confusion as she rolled her eyes. Throwing her hands up in exasperation she pushed her way into my hotel room.

"Mom!" I whined gesturing to my lack of clothing.

"Ugh, I've changed your diapers Adam nothing new." She waved off looking around.

"Why can't you ask your other children?" I asked while shutting the door.