21: Good Time

Song: Second Night

Artist: Mansionair

Good Time

Our lips moved in sync with each other. Her lips were so soft and tasted sweet yet juicy. I felt her palms running up my chest and around my neck. I finally got a hold of her and pulled her onto my lap. Even though my eyes shut I could visualize her lips moving against mine, her hand caressing my cheek while the other gripped my hair.

We pulled away to breathe, and I felt her chest rise and fall against mine. Her breaths were long and tense. I opened my eyes to see her lips parted and eyes shut. I put of a lock of hair behind her ear then tilted my head and kissed her again.

The audible voices of the television played in the background yet blocked out by Gabriella's moans and my breaths. I ran my tongue across her lower lip then deepened the kiss. The taste of watermelon lingered on my tongue.

She pulled away causing my eyes to snap open. Her hazel eyes stared, wide-eyed at me as if a deer caught in headlights. She let out a shaky breath then shook her head. I reach out to comfort her but she leaned back then got off my lap. She got off the bed then started pacing.

"We shouldn't have done that." She whispered as her back faced me.

"Why not?" I raised a brow. "I thought you were comfortable around me."

She buried her head in her hands as her shoulders tensed. I straightened my posture and hopelessly watched. She stood in that position for a while, and I could hear her heavy breathing.

"I-I am but..." she trailed off then turned to me. "This is wrong."

My jaw clenched as she wrinkled out her robe then tightened it. My eyes traveled down to her long, gorgeous body that I just wanted all to myself. We were young, she would be twenty-one soon, and I was twenty-three. There's this strange feeling when I'm with her that makes me feel like I'm a teenager again.

"We're here for work, Mr. Clarkson." She said as her face reddened. "Just work."

I let out a dry laugh then raised my arms. Gabriella seemed confused by my reaction as she tilted her head. I shook my head in amusement then ran a hand through my damp hair. She wrapped her arms around her body then curled up her toes.

"You're acting as if we're a couple or something..." I laughed. Her left eye twitched as she dropped her arms.

"Well excuse me Mr. Clarkson for not screwing every man in my way." She spat.

"Don't start that shit." I shook my head, tired of hearing those words. Those words on how she sees me as.

"I'm not like that Mr. Clarkson, this is my first project that I'm doing alone and I don't want to fuck it up. This is important to my father hence why we can't get too comfortable around each other."

"FUCK OUR FAMILIES, FUCK THEM! I DON'T CARE!"

"NO FUCK YOU!" She yelled then stepped towards me. It was a big difference since I looked down at her and noticed how her cheeks turned pink. "I CARE!"

"Now you can either stay here and watch the fucking movie with me or get the hell out of my room." She said through gritted teeth.

My knuckles must've been white by now from clenching it. My jaw tightened as I stared down at Gabriella. She didn't seem phased by my intimidating look as she glared right at me. My eyes traveled down to her robe and noticed from my angle I saw a bit of her exposed cleavage.

I looked away and rather up at the flat screen where the movie played. The setting was in a library yet soon changed to many people dressed in black, looking down at a woman. "What are we watching?"