Chapter 2

"Holy crap, am I in the right room?"

"I just asked myself the exact same question." the guy said as he turned around to face me.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes, you did." he said to me as he looked at me in a way probably wondering if I was alright.

"Uhm, I uh... I tend to talk out loud sometimes. Sorry." I said walking closer in the room. "I'm not sure if I'm in the correct room. Are you Mr. Ackles by any chance?"

"I am." he said seriously.

I couldn't help but check him out. He was not what I was expecting. He was really handsome and I couldn't get over the fact that he was so young- he looked closer to my age.
He wasn't that buff or muscular but you could tell by looking at his physique through his suit, that he had a nice athletic body. His overall appearance made me more curious as to why on earth was Alfredo making such a fuss about this guy? He really didn't look much like someone to be scared of.

"I was told that you would be waiting in here." I said to him not really sure how to go about this.

"Yes, and I've been waiting for way too long for Alfredo to show up with my damn money. He can't even face me like a man?" he said in an angry tone. "And he sent you? Did you come here to pay me?"

"More like pay you some attention." I replied walking up to him slowly.

"Listen, I didn't come here for..." He started but I cut him off by placing a finger on his lips.

I wasn't sure if I was overstepping any boundaries here or what but I had to try something. If I didn't get him to agree to Alfredo's terms- I am dead.

"Shhh... Are you always this tense? You need to try to relax and let me entertain you." I said pushing him backwards in a gentle way into the chair that was sitting in the room. "Alfredo will talk to you later."

"Look, I didn't come here for a session alright. I came here for an important business." he said to me still with that frown on his face.

"I know but who says you can't mix business with pleasure uh?" I smiled at him before stepping back over to the stereo and pressing the on button.

Immediately I heard 'Bailando' by an artist called Enrique and others. This song was always a great song to dance to, not to mention fun.

"Great song." I commented as I started untying the robe.

I could see him raising his brows in interest but at the same time you could tell that he wasn't sure if he should remain seated and watched me. As the robe completely open and fell to the floor, the interest was immediately peaked in his eyes as he looked me up and down. That was a good sign right? If he seemed interested in me then maybe, he'll agree to Alfredo's terms later on.

There was a pole in the room just a few steps away from where the chair was situated. I swayed my hips as I walked over to it and began dancing. Throughout my years working here, I had come to master the art of pole dancing. As I held on to the pole with one hand, I angled my body around in such a way so that he'd have a good view of my skills as I danced. Also, I could keep eye contact with him so I could gauge his mood or interest.

I gyrated and rotate my waist and hips around to the music. I then held on to the pole with both hands as I lapped one of my legs around it and swung around the pole. After doing that, I climbed up the pole hugging it tightly with my legs then slide down in an upside down position.

I could see the interest in the guy's face and tell he was impressed. But at the same time, there was a look of resistance. It was as if he was trying to be bored with what he saw and was putting on a serious business face.