Chapter 14

Amy's POV

1month later

"Hey b-baby girl get m-me a...a em... G-get me uh...one more a them... them vod-vodka whiskey thingy" Winston a regular at this bar slurred drunkenly.

"Winston you're drunk off your ass. It's time to cut you off now" I said to him. "I'm gonna call you a cab, its time to go home".

"No baby girl, that's the vely...very last place wannabe... Just need a drink, please just o-one more and I go...I'll be out of you-r hair" he slurred once again.

"No, I think you've had enough drink for tonight l I said as I pulled out my phone from my shorts pocket. "I'm calling you a taxi"

After calling a cab for Winston I turned to him. Telling him not to move until it gets here. He sat there rambling about how I wasn't his baby girl anymore if I didn't give him another drink. I couldn't help but chuckle at his antics until the cab came. There was no way I was giving an already drunk man more alcohol.
After Katie and I switched places and I went to serve a few more customers for about half an hour, we switched roles again as I took over as the bar tender and she the waitress once again.
A guy came up to the counter and sat on the stool, I was drying a glass at the time when he spoke up.

"Can I have a beer please"the guy said to me.

"Sorry about that" I said as I put down the glass and towel and turn to him. "Sure thing. Hot or cold?"

"Cold" he responded.

"Coming right up" I said as I reached for the beer and place it on the counter in front of him and got the opener. "Here you go"

"Thanks" the guy replied pushing a wad of cash towards me.

"Its just $3 this is a bit too much" I said pushing back the rest to him.

"Its a tip, keep it" the guy smile at me.

"Uh I don't know, that's a bit too much to take" I said to him.

"That's nonsense, a tip can never be too much" he smiled at me. "I'm not taking it back so you better keep it"

"You're feeling quite cashy tonight huh?" I joked.

"Yeah as always" he chuckled. "I'm always feeling cashy"

"Oh yeah?" I laughed. "Well I'm sorry, my bad assuming, you're only feeling that way tonight".

 "Well I'm sorry, my bad assuming, you're only feeling that way tonight"

"I love your laugh" the guy said to me. "It's refreshing"

"Uh thanks" I said looking down with a smile suddenly feeling shy from the look he was giving me.