Bonus Chapter

Lexi's POV

"See you really need to stop doubting me. I think you would know not to do that by now" Gio gloated "I'm always right and you know it"

"Oh please babe, get over your self. It was only a lucky guess, you wanted a boy and so you kept saying it was a boy and coincidentally it is" I said rolling my eyes at him.

Gio and I had went back to the doctors for a check up and ultra sound and today our baby decided to reveal its gender. I had went last week but baby was being stubborn and was refusing to move and open his legs so we could see if it was a boy or a girl. Today was however a different day for him and he finally decided to confirmed Gio's speculations when his little 'winkie' made an appearance on the screen. I was still glad but I somehow wanted a girl first and hope he could have been a girl just to shut up Mr.All knowing Gio.

"I knew that, that was my son growing in there. The next time you'll be lucky and get that daughter" Gio said to me.

"Next time? Who says there's going to be a next time? I've barely even been through one pregnancy yet you're talking about the other?" I asked. "No way I'm planning for a second pregnancy especially when I haven't experienced the first child birth as yet. I always heard about how extremely painful and unpleasant giving birth is, I'm already worried about that therefore only a son will do".

"Not if I have a say in that" Gio replied "As long as I'm still quite capable, you'll have at least six or more baby bumps to experience"

"Oh really because this is your body right? And you really think I'm going to allow you to get me pregnant six more times? You are sadly mistaken" I scoffed "Right now your son is actually starting to
make me feel really pregnant now"

"I've gained 7lbs so far and that's just the beginning. The skin on my belly is getting tight and starting to itch, I have to be moisturizing 24/7s and I'm already worrying about the stretch marks to come. And that's not all I'm now
experiencing occasional discomfort in my inner thighs, hips and lower abdomen. Doctor says its normal and that it's because the ligaments that support my uterus are carrying load that is increasing and that pelvic tilt exercises will help to tone my perineum and ease pregnancy aches and pains, I've tried that but still they are there. And I'm extremely moody and craving everything like a greedy pig yet I'm trying not to gain too much extra weight, so do you really want to think about making me go through this six other times?"

"Maybe just two more times then" she teasing causing me to slap his chest.

"Well you better hope you have nine lives like a cat because I'll be sure to kill you" I said to him "By the way since you want me to go through this phase a couple more times, you first have to get me through the first one- I think I really need a back and foot massage".

"Do you know that Amy and Lucas are sleeping together now?" I asked Gio as he massaged my shoulders.

"Yes, I've suspected it, I believe he took her on a date recently but of course Lucas isn't giving anything away" Gio replied "You ever noticed that he was so presumptuous and inquisitive about our relationship back then when we started seeing each other but is quite secretive when it comes to us?"

"I don't think he's really hiding the fact that he's attractive to her but he just doesn't want to discuss relationships with you. Its like he's afraid that talking about it is going to make it more realistic and he's still having his trust and commitment issues" I said to him "We're all noticing the differences between them now and the stolen glances the other night at the club? That confirmed everything. I'm happy for him never knew Lucas was capable of liking anyone, he should just get rid of his trust issues, ask her out and make it official already".

"That way I can start interrupt him by calling him every time when he's screwing his girl, just like he always does with us" Gio said to me chuckling "Although I think I may have already did that the other day"

Its been a while since I had given you guys a bonus chapter update on our power couple Lexi and Gio. Lexi is now five months pregnant with their son. Hope you like it even though it was short. Don't forget to vote and comment 😘