Bonus chapter

Lexi's POV

I've gone over two months of pregnancy and still hadn't started to how much pregnancy symptoms like the last time. I was finally starting to feel lucky when I was three and a half months pregnant and still not much symptoms even though I was starting to show, but this morning I woke up and its like all hell broke lose. Everything just changed in over one night and I woke up with a typical pregnant woman. Nausea, abdominal bloatedness, sore breasts and a sudden intense back pain. The morning sickness was what woke me up this morning, and send me running to the bathroom to throw up all of last night's dinner at exactly at 5:53 am.

"Hey you okay?" I heard Gio asked leaning over me and caressing my back.

"I don't think so, I think..." I didn't get a chance to finished my sentence as I had to puke once again. ".... I think I'm starting to have my first round of morning sickness"

"Is it bad? Can I go get you anything?" Gio asked as he helped me to stand.

"I just feel sick. I'm just so nauseous now" I said as I went over to the sink and grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste. "I thought I'd escaped the morning sickness this time since it hadn't started before. I was so wrong. Its like everything changed after last night"

"Do you want me to make you some tea or something to help ease the nauseousness?" Gio asked as I started to brushed my teeth.

"Hmm. Some ginger tea would be nice" I replied as I spit out what was in my mouth.

"Anything else?"

"Uh, yeah some salty crackers" I respond. "That's the only thing I'm going to be able to digest now anyway"

"Alright, I'll go make you some tea and when I get back I prepare you a warm bathe and a massage" Gio said kissing my head.

"Massage? That could make you late for work you know?" I  said to him.

"It doesn't matter, neither of us are going to work today. You're not feeling well and you need me" Gio said to me, I was about to protest when Gio stopped me "No protesting. The two of us are staying in today. I'm gonna go get the tea"

As Gio went to make the tea for me, I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face.

Come on baby do you really have to do this to your mommy?

It wasn't long until Gio came back with the tea and crackers. After I had drank the ginger tea and ate the crackers, my stomach had started feeling a little better than before. As promised Gio had prepared a bath for me, but he had also got in the tub behind me helping me to wash my hair and massaged my aching body.
~|~

"How does this feel?" Gio asked as he gently rubbed my slightly raised baby bump.

"It feels great. Its relaxing" I smiled as I laid on my back watching him rub my belly. "You have amazing hands"

"I know right" Gio chuckled cockily. "These hands can work miracle"

"Oh is that so?" I laughed.
"How about working some of the miracle on my feet now?"

"You're going to owe me after" Gio said to me before moving down and taking my feet in his lap.

"Oh no, considering I'm carrying your child right now is me paying for everything past and future. You're the one who is going to owe me, for a long time" I replied.

"So, can you like feel him growing or moving inside you as yet?" Gio asked as he started to massaged my feet.

As promised Gio and I stayed home today and for most of the day I was being pampered and massaged and served food by him. I have to admit, this was really nice and its something I could get used to.

"No, I think it's still a bit too early for that. We'll still have to wait a few more months before but we'll be able to confirm whether or not its really a boy or maybe a sweet little girl like her mommy" I smiled.

"Its a boy, no doubt about that" Gio said as he let go off my foot and moving back up to my belly.

"How are you so sure about that? What if in a few weeks when I go for another check up, we found out its a girl?" I asked him "Aren't you going to be quite disappointed that you thought it was a boy all along?"

"I won't be disappointed because I know that's my sun in there" Gio replied as he started to place kisses on my bare tummy. "Non è che in questo momento il figlio? So solo che si sta andando a crescere fino ad essere un forte uomo di successo come tuo padre quando si arriva qui".

( Isn't that right now son? I just know you're going to grow up to be a strong successful man like your dad when you get here)

"Okay, quit having a private conversation with my kid Gio" I chuckled as I lifted his head from my belly.

"Your kid?" Gio scowled playfully. "I believe he's more mine, I'm the one who made him. Ain't that so?"

"True, but I'm the one who is carrying him. I'm the one whose going to be with him for the next six months so technically he's in fact my kid" I replied.

"Do you really want to argue with me about this
right now?" Gio asked as he hovered over me.

"I think I do" I replied.

"I don't think this is an argument you're going to win" Gio whispered as he leaned down closer to my face.

"I'll take my chances" I replied as I leaned up causing our lips to meet.

Just as Gio and I started to kissing, his phone started ringing. I couldn't help but started laughing, this is always happening whenever Gio and I was getting intimate. And almost every time it was always Lucas, I swear the guy could literally sense when we're in moments like this and is determine to break it up.

"Merda!" Gio cursed before getting up and reaching for his phone.

"Lucas?" I asked laughing.

"Yes. Why are you laughing? Usually you'd be pissed" Gio said surprise.

"I can't right now. It's too funny" I laugh sitting up "Tell him to get a girlfriend, maybe that time he'll have a sense if better timing"

"Lucas?" Gio answered.
"What? Did you handle it well though? Si, si, bene. Alright I'll talk to you later"

"Is everything alright? I asked him.

" We had a little problem but Lucas took care of it" Gio responded.

"Oh, so everything is good then?"

"Yes. For now, except y Lucas edgy attitude now from having to deal with this issue" Gio responded.

"Yeah, I think the guy just needs to get laid now" I said to him chuckling.

"True" Gio laughed "But that makes both of us now"