Bonus Chapter

Lexi's POV

"Hey mom" I greeted as I walked into the kitchen.

"Lexi, what a surprise? I didn't expect you here" mom said looking up.

"I know" I smiled as I went to kiss her cheek. "Thats the whole idea of not telling you I was coming over. I wanted to surprise you guys".

"How on earth did Gio let you out of his sight?" Mom chuckled.

"Gio had to fly to Italy for a few days, so I guess you'll have me here for the entire weekend" I said to her. "Hope you don't mind me partially moving back in for a couple days".

"Nonsense, you know I wouldn't mind if you move back in permanently" mom smiled.

"Oh I know" I chuckled as I went to the cupboard. "So mom, where's dad?"

"He's in his office. I was actually making coffee to bring to him" mom said.

"I'll have to go say hi soon, but I need something" I said as I began searching through the cupboard. "Don't you guys have anything spicy in here?"

"Uh, I don't think so. You're the one who was always stocking up with those things" mom replied.

"But isn't there anything spicy or seasoned here?" I pouted as I rampage through the cupboard.

"I think we have some leftover hot and spicy chicken wings in the fridge, can that do you?" Mom asked.

"It'll have to do" I replied as I went to the fridge, taking out the container and sticking it in the microwave.

"What's up with you and this need for spicy food  anyway?" Mom asked as she began pouring the coffee out in the mug.

"I don't know, I'm just having a craving for spicy food from the other day" I replied as I got a plate.

"Are you expecting?" Mom asked raising a brow.

"I don't think so. Gio wants us to try for a baby and I said let's go for it but I just got off the pill but I'm still not sure I'm ready to become pregnant again" I said to her.

"So why don't you be honest with him about how you feel about it?" Mom asked me.

"I don't want to disappoint him. We got into a fight two weeks ago when he found out I was on the pill and never told him, It wasn't pretty. I know how much Gio likes the idea of being a dad so I'm going for it but right now, I don't think I'm pregnant yet. Don't worry though, you'll be one of the first to know when it happens" I smiled at her before going to the microwave that just stopped.

"Alright then. Just remember that I'll be here to support you" mom said before taking up the mug. "I should get this to your father before he starts wondering if I had gone to plant the coffee myself".

"Okay, let him know I'm here. I'll be there soon" I said to her. "By the way, I totally forgot to ask. Where's Em?"

"Oh, she left this morning said she's staying with a friend tonight" mom replied before leaving.

"If Gio ever hear about this" I mumbled to myself before pulling my phone and dialling the familiar number.

"Lexi? Hey. To what do I owe this special call?"

"Hey Marc, I was just wondering... Would you happen to know where a certain 18year old female is right now?"

Hey guys, hope you like the bonus chapter. I had a little free time on my hands this weekend so I was trying to complete a few chapters. Its been a while since I've last blackmailed you guys lol 😂😂 so I just felt cruel enough to do so today. How about if you guys vote well and comment and leave your thoughts so far about the story or charactersI'll give you maybe four updates in one day? Just in a couple minutes? If you want couple more updates just leave your thoughts and I'll post the chapters I've written. Love you guy 😘😘