Bonus Chapter

Lexi's POV

For most of the day while being at work, I just couldn't relax or concentrate on what I was doing. My mind kept going back to our argument this morning, I hated how things were left between us. I was wrong, I definitely have to admit it and what I said to Gio was totally unfair and I needed to apologized and make it up to him. Picking up my phone I decided to call him. The phone rang for a minute and all I got was his voicemail.

"Oh Shit!" I groaned as I ran my fingers through my hair.

Gio never not answered his phone whenever I called, it was either he was dead or he was so hurt by what I did that he doesn't want to talk to me. I know it was the latter one though. Crap! I really mess up this time. I just have to make it up to him today. Shutting down my computer and packing up my things into my bag, I got up and left. I drove all the way the see Kathleen at CHANCES.

"Hey, this is a really big surprise" Kathleen chuckled when she saw me. "Its been a while since I've seen you or since you've been here. Its like married life stole you away from us"

"That's not true, I still see you guys...occasionally" I said to her. "Like today for example"

"You know I'm just messing with you Lexi" Kathleen chuckled. "So what's up? What are you doing here? Came to check up on how I'm running your store?"

"I know you're doing an excellent job Kathleen" I smiled as I looked around. "But I'm actually here today to say hi to you and to shop"

"To shop?" Kathleen said in  disbelief before laughing. "You're funny Lexi".

"No, I'm serious. What's so funny about shopping at one's own store? Its best to keep the money in the business right?" I said to her. "I was hoping you have some new stock in lingerie"

"You my friend are full of surprise" Kathleen laughed. "And yeah, we did get some real hot new stock last weekend. I myself even bought a pair. Dominic loved them..."

"Oh no, I do not want to hear about you and my brother" I laughed putting my hands up to stop her.

"What? Its not like I was giving you details" Kathleen laugh shaking her head.

"And that's definitely not something I'd want to hear either" I made a face. "But I was hoping you would have something that looks really sexy"

"Something Gio won't be able to resist you in?" Kathleen asked as we made our way over to the lingerie section.

"Exactly. As well as something that'll say I'm sorry, forgive me" I said to her.

"Oh no, what happened now? Are you guys fighting?" Kathleen asked concerned.

"Kathleen, I screwed up big time. And Gio's mad at me, he even ignored my called. I'll tell you about it but not now I just need to find something that'll help save my husband to forgive me" I said to her.

"I understand. So how about we try finding the sexiest lingerie we have in here" Kathleen said as we began to look through rows of lingeries.

 So how about we try finding the sexiest lingerie we have in here" Kathleen said as we began to look through rows of lingeries