Chapter 1

I stood up panting, still chuckling. All the boys were either looking at me confused, or amused. I giggled. "I believe not everyone told me their names?" I said smirking. A tall boy with big ears that kinda reminded me of a baby monkey, smiled. "Chanyeol." He said.
Luhan was smirking at me. He heard me.

  Anyways, a guy that looked like he would always smile, smiled at me, saying his name was Chen. I nodded. I smiled. "Thats all of us." Lay said.

"There is so many of you....how are we gonna do this?" I asked them. "What do you mean?" Channy asked. (NO JUSTIN BIEBER PUN INTENDED!!!) I sighed. "Uh..well, what I mean is that how are we gonna do this. Us. We are all mates and I wanna know who I'd publically date so people know to stay away from that one guy. Which means I have-wait. Aren't all of you already dating? Am I being a slut?! Ohhh my god! I forgot!" I started panicking. 'Ariana, calm down.' I heard Luhan say. I visibly calmed down. "You seem closer with Luhan. And we were already planning on breaking up with those girls. Luhan broke up with his girlfriend three weeks ago." Lay said.

I nodded. "So...im gonna publically be with Luhan?" I asked. They nodded. Oh..okay. Thats a relief. Luhan came and hugged me just as the board walked in. Good thing some of them are English speakers. Korean takes alot of work. Luhan nudged me and I realized I spaced out. "Im so sorry!" I said in English. They chuckled. "Thats quite alright. Please, sit." I nodded and sat next to Luhan.

I quickly got to the point. "Now, Im sure most of you know that we are all mates by now." I said gesturing to the boys. "All of them?!" My manager exclaimed. Did I forget to mention that she woke up? Yeah? Okay. Well, she did. I nodded. "Im sorry Casey." I apologized. "So...i have no chance at being your wife?" She asked Lay sadly. I let out a gruff 'no' and she huffed. I gritted my teeth.

"I want in." I said after retaining my composure. "Make sure to send my signed copy of the contract to my manager and me. Now, if you please, the contract." I said all business like. I felt all the boys look at me. "What?" I asked them quietly while the board got the contract ready. 'That was sexy.' Luhan said. He smirked at me and I was about to bang my head on the table when Luhan caught it. He gave me a pointed look and turned back. I shrugged and faced forwards when a small packet fell in front of me. Thanks to my incredibly fast eyes, I was able to read it over quickly.

I signed where I needed to and handed it back. "Did the boys already sign it?" I asked. They nodded and I got up. "Anything else?" I asked. "Do you want a cover story for you out of the blue relationship with Luhan?" One of them asked. Thankfully, I already planned that out. "We knew eachother for a few years secretly so I wouldn't get any hate. But we fell in love with eachother and he asked me out. From there, we started dating for a few weeks and now that we are ready to expose our relationship with eachother outside this very building." I said confidently. "That is, if you agree to it Lu." I said, looking at him.

He laughed and smiled. "Thats probably the fastest I've seen anyone come up with a cover story. Ill go with it considering I dont have one myself." He answered. I grabbed Luhan's and Lay's hand and we walked outside. Once we were almost insight of the fans, I let go a Lay's hand and gripped Luhan's tightly. We slowly walked outside and I saw everyone stop and look at our intertwined hands.

The very first question we got was asking if we were dating. "Yes." I answered shortly. It was followed by screams of excitement...and screams of protest.

"YOU DONT BELONG WITH HIM YOU SLUT BAG!!"

"LUHAN IS MINE! DONT YOU DARE TAKE HIM YOU BITCH!"

"WHY ARE YOU DATING HER?! SHE'S SOO UGLY!"

These were all the girls that were mean. Of course they were ignored like always.

"OMG! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!"

"AWWW! I SHIP IT!! LARIANA FOR LIFE!" A few girls that heard that chanted with her.

"IM SUCH A BIG FAN OF BOTH OF YOU GUYS!! YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY! DONT LISTEN TO THE HATERS!! THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS THEY CANT GET A LOVE AS GREAT AS YOURS!"

Of course, those who were not haters got and autograph, picture, hug etc...

Most the guys who heard the girls hate, immediately ignored them, going on to the bus. I followed suite. As soon as the doors were closed, the boys shot me worried looks. "Im okay. I used to it." I say. "You shouldn't be. Its not right." Chanyeol said through gritted teeth. Since he was next to me, I placed my hand on the side of his face. "Hey, I'm okay. I dont listen to them." I said, making him look at me. "You sure?" He asked. I gave him a light kiss and smiled. "Yes. Im sure." I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.

I could get used to this...

Hello my little wolves! There's another chapter for you! I really hope you guys like it and its not super cringy. Anyways, please tell me if its good, I really dont know. And remember, if you vote or comment, you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges.

Word count: 971