Chapter 15

"WHAT?!" I heard all my boys and sons yell. I was suddenly crowded by 19 boys. They started throwing questions at the boys and they were confused. "GUYS WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LEAVE THESE POOR BOYS ALONE?!" I yelled. They shut up and I smiled. "Thank you." I turned to Casey's mates. "Come in. Dont worry about them. They wont hurt you." I assured and opened the door wider.

   I pushed my mates and sons away and led them to the couch. The sat down while staring at the ground and Casey was sat in the middle....until Sehun grabbed her and pulled her away from them. The seated boys growled and glared at him. "Calm down. Hes mine." I said. They looked to me and I smiled. "Why dont we start off with you guys introducing yourselves. Then I will introduce my mates, my sons, and my daughters. Simple enough?" I asked. They all nodded. "Good. Start." I said.

    "Annyeonghaseyo, Bam Bam imnida." A adorable boy said. His cheeks! I kept my face straight. "Hello, im Mark." A boy with gray, blue hair styled up into a quiff, said. I silently applauded his English. "Hi, Im Jackson." Wow. His hair is white. "Sup, im J.B." A boy with silver hair said. I like his hair. "Anneyong, Youngjae imnida." I just realised these boys are all adorable. "Jr." A boy said bluntly. I nodded. "Yugyeom imnida." A tall boy said.

    "Cute. Well, you obviously know Casey. Im her mother, her fathers are Exo, a twelve member group. In that group is Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, D.O, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Tao, Suho, Chen, Lay, and Baekhyun. Next there is Amber, my eldest daughter and her mates, Namjoon or Rap Monster, Yoongi or Suga, Jimin, Taehyung or V, Hoseok or J-Hope, Seokjin or just Jin, and Jungkook." I said, pointing to each person as there name was said.

"Any questions." I asked. J.B rose his hand. "How are you her mother?" He said, gesturing between me and Casey. "Oh, well I saved her from a wolf attack that her parents were involved in. As the mothers last wish, she asked for me to care for her daughter." I shrugged. He nodded slowly. "She is a newer vampire, so I require some help on teaching her control herself. But recently, something has come up. The whole reason Casey is turned now, is because my sister, that I thought I had killed many years ago, is still alive.

"She is coming for me to seek vengeance for killing my entire pack, which also meant our parents. I ask for your help, because I know my sister. She takes advantage of people. Which means, that she will have an army ready for us. And we have no clue when she will attack. I ask for your help because with how you stood in front of Casey earlier, I could tell you guys have been around a while. That could help us." I explained. They straightened up. "Shes in danger?" Jr asked. I nodded solemnly.

   "And its all my fault." I said, biting my lip. I straightened up and hardened my face. "All im asking for is protection and help. If you do help us, you have a home here. If you dont, im not gonna stop you from seeing Casey. It just wont be as often and she would have a curfew." I said.  "We wont be of any trouble, right?" Mark asked politely. "Yes, yes you-" "No. We would be haply to have you guys here." I cut off Xiumin. "Let me show you to your rooms." I said, shooting the boys a glare.

.

.

.

   Its been a few weeks since Got7 has been living with us and its been great. My mates and sons have grown to like the boys and Casey has gotten closer with them aswell. Both Got7 and Bts have learned to call me Eomma. And my boys just call me whatever they want...just not hurtful things of course.

We have also been training alot over these past few weeks and we decided to take a break. Casey is still learning to control herself, but her access to see Amber is limited because we do not know if she will lash out. And because of that, she has more motivation to learn to control herself. She has also figured out her power. She is a Power Detector. Basically what the name states: she is able to tell someone's power by looking at them. That would be very useful in battle.

Now that she knows what it is, I have it. It was weird when I first got it. J.B wouldn't tell us what his power was but I suddenly blurted it out. I said he controlled a black fog that can block all the senses he wishes for. Everyone looked at me in shock and I blushed.

   I smiled as I remembered that incident and D.O, who I was currently sitting on, looked at me. "What are you smiling about?" He asked. I shrugged. "I was smiling about the J.B incident." I said. He chuckled. "That was adorable." He said, pulling me closer to him. "No it wasnt. It was embarrassing!" I whined, my face going bright red. I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck while he laughed. It was then someone came into the living room and by the scent, I could easily tell it was Kai.

"Cutie! D.O is being mean to me!" I cried playfully. D.O continued to laugh at my childishness while Kai chuckled. "Come here then." He said, patting his lap. I crawled over to him and snuggled up. I sighed in content. "I love you guys." I whispered. The obviously heard and said they loved me too.

"Eomma!" I heard a male voice call. I groaned. "What is it Bam Bam!" I yelled back. "Come here!" He yelled frantically. I looked at the boys and all three of us shot up and went to where we heard his voice. Everyone was there and they were crowding something  I pushed my way through but a band stopped me.

  "I don't think you should see this." LUHAN said. "I can handle it." I snapped and pushed my way through. A gasp escaped my lips as I look at what was in front of me.

  There, across the field of my back yard, were the two people who made my life a living hell. I growled. "How the fuck are you alive?" I gritted. "Is that anyway to speak to your parents?" The dark haired woman asked. I heard a few gasps come from around the crowd. They smirked evilly. "Sorry, last time I checked, I was an orphan. If I did have parents, they would be dead." I growled. "Young lady! That is your mother you are speaking to! Treat her with respect you filthy abomination!" The man to the right of the woman scolded me. Growls erupted from behind me.

  "I thought you were conservative. But yet, here you are, whoring around with so many guys. How many are there? 12?" My 'father' taunted. I sniffed the air and smirked. "Tch. I shouldve known. Sniff the air guys." I ordered. They did and smirked. "What do you find amusing? Your pathetic excuse of a life?" My 'mother' said. "No. Leah's pathetic excuse for a disguise." I smirked. They're eyes widened slightly and set into that smirk that was all to familiar to me. "Good. You figured it out. Youre smarter then you look sister." The woman said, forming into my sister. The man formed into a boy i didnt recognize. "Who is that?" I asked.

"This is my mate, Jeremy. Jeremy, meet my waste of a sister, Ariana." Leah introduced. "Hmm. She looks....tasty." He muttered. She smacked him. All the boys stood protectively in front of me. "Ah. She is a whore." He smirked. "No. We are a family. My sons my mates and my daughters. You could join us a be in a family happily, but we cant if you wish to kill each of us." I bargained. "So what, you could kill me again?" She spat. "I lost control! Of all people I didnt wish to kill you! It was just something that happened!" I cried.

"You fucking liar!" She said running for me. I was about to run forward until Kris ran at her. "No!" I yelled. The boys held me back as I watched her fight him off. Winning. Boy after boy went, harming her barely. "ENOUGH!" I yelled and everyone stopped. Leah dropped Jin, who she had by the neck, and snarled. "Leave. Come when you stand a chance." I growled. "I will." She said and left. Thankfully, Lay wasnt hurt so he helped me heal everyone that was.

Next time, we will be ready, and when that happens, she wont stand a chance.

Hello my little wolves! I hope you enjoyed that chapter! Sorry it took so long! Ive been busy and I've been trying to figure out how to write it. Anyway I want to thank all of those who have been entered into my pack! Veterans (people who have been in my pack for a while) treat the pups with kindness! A strong pack makes a strong offspring! No we are not making babies together. I mean those who wish to join the pack. I think you get it...anyways remember! If you vote and comment, you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges! Saranghaeyo!

Word count: 1598