Chapter 19

I left the poor, sexually frustrated boy alone and went down the stairs and to the living room. When I saw everyone was there, tension thick in the air, my smile was immediately wiped off. "What happened? What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. "Babe, this came in...its from Leah." Suho said. My eyes widened and I felt Luhan's presence by me immediately. He wrapped his arm around my waist in attempt to calm me.

   "What does it say?" I asked him. He held out the letter and I took it. "Read for yourself." He said. I opened the letter quickly and skimmed over every word.

   Dear Ariana and family,

  I hope you realize I know about your training and about how you think you have the power to defeat me. My army may be a bunch of pathetic new borns, but as a wise man once said: 'Strength comes in numbers.' I know mostly my side will have the most casualties, because as much as I hate to admit it: you guys are strong. But DONT think most of you will come out unscathed. I know once I take out you, Ariana, that everyone will be affected, especially your precious mates. 

  Back down now, Ariana, and I wont hurt your family. I just want you dead. Your family has done nothing wrong. Think about it. The moon goddess will most likely give Exo a new mate to ease their pain. I suggest you take this offer, that way the people you hold dear wont get hurt. I give you my word. If you don't follow through, I will not hesitate to hurt them. Your choice.

             Thats all for now!

                        Sincerely,

                          Leah.

    I read over the letter and sighed in frustration. I looked to Luhan who looks just as frustrated, if not even more frustrated then me....but he was glaring at me. I have a pretty good feeling why. "Luhan Appa, what's wrong? Why are you glaring at her?" Casey asked.

   He ran a hand down his face and sighed. "Shes thinking over that offer." He growled. Casey gasped along with everyone else. "Eomma, why the hell would you think of that?!" She screamed. I shot her a glare. "First, watch your mouth. Second, what's better, watching everyone you love suffer and die? Or just watching one person get hurt? There are 29 of us. Watching all of you die in front of me...i wouldn't be able to take it. You guys watching me die...well, I think thats a better way." I smiled bitterly. "What's a better way then dying knowing youre protecting the people you care for the most?" I said, my voice cracking in the end 

    "Eomma...please.." Yugyeom begged. Being the youngest boy here and in tears, hurts. Alot. As a matter of fact everyone was in tears. Even most of my mates. I knew they were fighting them, because they wanted to stay strong. They believed in the saying 'Real men don't cry' and that is never the case. Real men are men who aren't afraid to cry. Who arent afraid to show emotion.

  "I'm sorry baby. I can't sit and watch you guys get hurt. I can't believe how stupid i was, thinking everyone will survive this and we'll be happy. We will never be able to live in peace as long as I still breathe. I'm sorry. Ive caused you all alot of pain. I know that now. But if I stay alive I will possibly kill-" "Stop! Just shut up already!" Luhan screamed from behind me, effectively cutting me off. I turned around to see him crying.

This shocked me. Luhan? Crying? Ive never seen him cry. "Just shut the fuck up! You don't have any idea what youre doing to all I of us saying all of that Bullshit! Did you ever stop and think what would happen to your fucking mates and kids when they watch you die?! Ariana, just shut up. You are not going to her. End of discussion. Understood?" He said, his voice cracking here and there. Seeing him so broken broke me, but I had to do this. I have no other choice.

   "Yes you do have a choice! Please, Ariana I beg of you. Don't do this to us...to me..." He whispered the last part of his sentence then suddenly collapsed onto his knees, breaking out into uncontrollable sobs. He kept shaking his head, muttering 'don't go' so many times. "Luhan...I....I can't stay and watch the people I care about get hurt or worse: die. I have to go. I'm sorry." I turned around to see everyone crying. "I'm sorry." I said before grabbing my phone and going to my art room. I entered, uncovering the massacre portrait.

  I dialed a number that I knew would be hers and waited a few rings. "Sister...glad you called. So what do you say? Do you...accept my offer?" She asked from the other line. I looked to my right to see a portrait of my entire family. My mates and kids. I smiled and let the tears fall freely. "You promise not to hurt them?" I asked her.

  "100% sure, dear sister." She assured. "If thats the case, I accept your offer." I told her. "Good. Meet me where the massacre happened. I'm sure you remember, yes?" She said in a sickly sweet voice. "Why there?" I asked. "I wanna kill you in the same place you killed me...only this time, you will die purposely." She said then hung up.

I knew when to meet her too when she told me the location. I have two weeks to live. November 25th is my birthday....also the day I killed my entire family. I know she'll want me to be there before the time the massacre happened. Shes very precise with this.

   At least I die protecting the ones I care most for....

  Hello my little wolves! I know this chapter is short as fuck but thats because its currently 1:39 a.m where I live and I'm tired and I realized I haven't updated in about a week or so, so I had decided to update. I hope you guys didnt cry reading this. I didnt but I'm not that emotional so...yeah. Well anyways, always remember: if you vote and comment, you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges. Bye!!

   Word count: 1075