Chapter 25

I finished talking to her, sadly I couldn't meet her mates since they were busy but I was happy I could catch up with her. In total, we had talked about one and a half hours and in two minutes, it would be the two hour mark for when I told them they had to be back by. I stared anxiously at the clock, trying to distract myself. I thought about the conversation I just had with Taebyeol, like her reaction when I told her about my current situation. Her reaction....well, let's just say I have to protect the boys when we meet her.

  She, like Jimin, was also wondering if they were really my mates. I told her that they were, and I was absolutely positive. She was still unsure, because she told me she had never heard of mates doing what the boys are doing to me. She's worried, that's for sure. She told me if there was ever another problem, that she would come over here personally and beat the living hell out of them. I chuckled at the thought, and looked back at the clocked. My heart skipped a beat and my breath caught in my throat as soon as I saw it was time for them to be home.

  Like an excited puppy, I ran to the window to find there parking spots empty. No vans=no boys and no boys=one pissed of/sad mate. I felt hot tears get caught in the back of my eyes and a sob get lodged in my throat. I felt arms wrap around me from behind and a head rest on my shoulder. I craned my neck behind me to see Jimin looking at the window with a blank expression. Jimin...he's more than a son to me. I'm closest with him and he's like an older brother. So when a sob finally made its way out from my throat, his grip tightened and instead of him hugging me from behind, he turned me around so my head dug into his chest.

   Listen, I may be over a million years old, but I'm still a twenty-two year old at heart. I also have abandonment issues. Basically, that means I'm scared for people to leave me. It's hard. The amount of pain I feel right now, is more than any pain I've felt in any of my beatings I've gotten. It feels as if my heart was being ripped in two. It feels like I got rejected. And I didn't though. But it feels like it.

   Growing up, I never got the chance to be a kid. I was never loved aside from my sister. I shook the thoughts of my sister away, and continued crying in Jimin's chest. I sobbed and sobbed, until Jimin was ripped forcefully from me. I gasped in shock and my eyes flew open just in time to see Tao throw a punch and the boy. I gasped and growled, using my speed to grab Tao's fist just before it made contact with Jimin. I pushed him back with a kick and stood protectively in front of him.

  "What in the fucking world do you think you are doing?!" I growled roughly. I was literally seeing red right now. "What was I doing?! What about you!? So you're a slut now?! What the fuck!? We leave you for two hours and you're fooling around with your daughter's mate?! Does Amber know?!" Luhan screamed. I took in a deep breath before turning to them with the coldest glare I could muster and a blank face. They flinched, some cowering away at the heaviness of my glare.

   "If you didn't notice, I will explain it to you. Simply put: he was being more of a mate than you guys are now. He was comforting me when I needed you and he isn't my mate. He is my daughter's mate. I would never do that to Amber! You guys know this! I never cared what anyone said about me until you guys came! I always looked for your approval for everything but all you do is hurt me! When will you see that what you say is painful?! All you guys say is you won't ever hurt me and that you love me too much, but where's the love?! All I feel is pain! Not because of my past! Because of you!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face faster than Niagra Falls but I don't care now. Not anymore.

   "I love you guys so much, and I know that. It's not just the mate bond. I truly love you guys. But I can't take it anymore. It hurts. I don't think I could go on any longer trying to save this fucked up relationship we have going on when I al I do is end up getting hurt!" I blubbered. Jimin put a hand on my shoulder and I turned my head slightly, and saw he was telling me with his eyes to stop. But I couldn't. I was this far. Might as well finish.

  "Well what do you expect us to do?! If you haven't noticed, not everything is about you! How do you think we feel?! We aren't the only one causing problems, Ariana. It's you too. So don't act like you're the only victim here!" Kris scolded. "Shut up. Just shut up and let me speak. I know that. I may have caused trouble, but I only did it to save your asses. I didn't do it for my safety. I was the one willing to die to save you because I couldn't stand letting anyone of you get hurt. I know I'm not the only victim here. But look at it from my perspective. Why is everyone else more understanding than my own mates?" I told them. I took a deep breath, wiping my tears from under my eyes and sniffled.   

   "We are all unhappy being mates. I want you to be happy." I told them. I guess they figured out where I was going with this because their eyes immediately widened and filled with tears. "No. If we truly are mates, we will get through this. We were coming here to apologize. But when we saw you with Jimin, we snapped. We will give you sometime to think things through. And when you are done, find us. If you want to reject us, then go ahead, we won't stop you-" Suho was cut of by screams of protest. He held a hand up, and they stopped. "As I was saying. If you want to reject us we won't stop you. But if you want to try and give us a second try, we will try. We love you. Trust me, we do. I know we don't deserve your forgiveness but, if you're willing to accept our apology, we will start afresh. What do you say?" Suho said. I thought about it.

     "I need time." I sniffed. "Then we will give it to you. We have all the time in the world." He said, giving me a broken smile. I nodded, and offered him a small, and by small, I mean microscopic, smile in return. I turned to Jimin and grabbed his hand and took him out of the room. We went up to my room where I let the rest of my tears fall as I collapsed to my knees. He hugged me again and just sat there, whispering sweet nothing into my ear.

      I really hope things get better....

   Hello my little wolves! I decided to update agin today because I didn't update for a month and I'm sorry. So here you go. Do you agree with Ariana's decision? Should she give the boys another chance? Or should she reject them? Tell me! Bye! Love you guys!

    Word count: 1313