Answers to Q&A

BRIANNAJUICOO's questions:

To Exo: How many of you are really perverts? Like lets get real here there is always one person in the group that is really a pervert not including Xiumin.

Suho: Well, I'm not sure. I'm not perverted.

Xiumin: Who the fuck said I was perverted?! Thats Sehun!

Sehun: Hyung! I'm not perverted! I thought that was Kai!

Kai: I'm not perverted. Why do you think Ariana calls me 'Cutie'?

Ariana: He really isn't. Hes more of the shy type. To be honest, the perverts here are Luhan, Xiumin, Tao, and Sehun.

Luhan: Why me?!

Ariana: Oh you know its true.

Luhan: ....

Ariana: Thats what I thought.

Tao: Why me?

Ariana: Because every time I say I'm going to eat, you say 'and I'm going to eat your pussy'. Don't deny it Tao!

Tao: ...

Kris: I thought Baekhyun was also perverted...?

Ariana: Him too.

Chanyeol: I thought i was perverted?

Ariana: No. Youre cuddly.

Suho: Shouldnt we move on to the next question?

Ariana: Yeah. We should.

Suho: Its been concluded that Luhan, Baekhyun, Sehun, Xiumin and Tao are the most perverted in Exo.

To Ariana: If you never met Exo, how do you think your life would have been? And I love your character. 😄😄

Ariana: Well, I think my life would have been depressing. With out my boys, I felt empty. Of course, I had Casey and Amber, but even then, there was always something missing. I love them with all my heart. And thank you! You seem very nice yourself!

Casey's: ...Who knew mom could be nice???

Ariana: Can it Casey.

Casey: Yikes, sorry Eomma.

To Amber: Who is the Hardest one to deal with in BTS?

Amber: Well, that would be Taehyung. He gets very touchy-feely when I'm around him.

Taehyung: I do not!

Amber: Tae, youre touching my leg right now.

Taehyung: Sorry.

To Casey: Who is your closest father in Exo?

Casey: That would have to be Sehun Appa because even though we are the same age, we tend to hang out a bit more. Also, he is more protective of me. Of course I love my other fathers! I'm just closer with him. But we are all very close.

Sehun: Love you too sweetheart.

To Got7: Are you still dab7? 😂😂

Bam Bam: Of course we are! *dabs*

Jb: Yeah

Mark: Of course

Jackson: Definately

Youngjae: Duh!

Jr.: Yup

Yugyeom: Ne

JustARegularPerson1's questions:

To Xiumin: Why are you so cute?

Xiumin: I'm 'cute'? I thought I was perverted?

Ariana: Youre cute and perverted at the same time, Umie.

Xiumin: Jinja (really)? Oh. I guess I am cute then. But to answer your question, I have no idea.

To Author-Nim: Im the most innocent person you've ever met, right? 😂

Author-Nim: Tati, you were never innocent.

   Hello my little wolves! Sorry this is so short, I just haven't gotten any questions after these and I cant wait much longer. I know some of you are waiting to read the next chapter and I'm getting to that. Mianhae, Saranghae! By guys! Thanks to those who asked questions!

Word count: 518