Chapter 4

A/N: There is a little bit of smut in this chapter. If you want to stay pure, dont read. You have been warned.

My eyes fluttered open when I felt myself being placed on a soft cushion like material. "Sorry, did I wake you?" A voice asked. "Sehun?" I asked groaning. He chuckled. "Yeah. I'm here jagiya." He said. I felt his presence leave and I opened my eyes quickly, latching onto his wrist. "Please. Stay?" I begged. He sighed. "Okay. Ill be back. Let me go tell the boys. They are worried about you." He said walking out quickly. He came back two minutes later and took of his shoes, pants, and shirt, finally getting in bed.

I snuggled into him and traced the outline of his abs with my finger gently. He sighed and started to play with my hair. "Goodnight Sehunnie." I giggled. " Goodnight baby." He said.

I was awoken by the sounds of laughing. I groaned and rolled over. Hitting something hard, I open my eyes to see a chest. Not just any chest, Sehun's chest. "Guys, you woke her up!" Kris scolded the boys. "Its alright Krissy. I think I'm supposed to wake up now." I said, trying to tame my bed hair. "Babe, it looks like you had sex with our maknae. Did you, you naughty girl?" Kai asked. Everyone smacked him. I giggled. "Wouldn't you like to know.." I said, winking and strolling into the bathroom.

I slammed the door really hard to snap them out of their gazes on my ass, eventually hearing them groan. I smirked in victory and laughed. Then I realised I did not bring any clothes inside. Crap. They are no doubt sitting on my bed, waiting for me to come out so they could pounce. I sighed. Then, bright idea. I wouldn't mind showering with one of them...i feel slutty. Oh well.

  'Luhan...' I said sexily. 'Yes baby?' He asked. 'Can you get me my clothes and yours too?' I heard him growl. 'Why me?' He asked. I could hear the strain in his voice. (I feel bad because Luhan is my ultimate bias so I'm being one sided here. I promise there will be more fluff coming from the other boys!) 'Well, I cant fit all twelve now can I?' I said sassily. (Is that a word?) I heard him jump up from my bed, the boys asking where he's going. He tells them what's happening and they groan. He comes in a few minutes later. He faces the door and I wrap my arms around his torso from behind and press my body into him.

  He groans a bit as he can feel i am naked. "You okay?" I asked him softly. His breathing was getting deeper. "Yeah, I-I'm okay." He breathed. I moved back a little and tugged his shirt up. He took it off and still wouldn't turn around. I ran my hands up and down his back in a soothing motion. He tensed but soon relaxed under my touch. "Is this your first time...?" I asked carefully. He shook his head. It made me kinda mad but it was in the past. I cant change that. "What's wrong then, baby?" I asked him, still rubbing his back.

"I'm afraid I'll hurt you." He said huskily. I kissed his back and traced his abs with my hand. He groaned again. "Oppa." I said. He froze. "Oppa.." I dragged out. "Turn around." I said. He turned around but had his eyes closed. I sighed. "Open your eyes Luhan." I demanded. He shook his head. I then smirked. I nibbled on his lips and softly pressed them together, barely kissing him. "Youre a tease, you know that right?" He groaned. "Open your eyes then baby." I told him. He opened one eye and looked down at me. Both eyes shot open and he stared at me in disbelief.

"Like what you see?" I teased. "Yes. Very much so." He said. Still staring at me. "Come on. Finish getting undressed. I'll be setting up the shower." I said and turned on the water. I turned around to see if he was done, when I bumped into his chest. I looked up to see his dilated pupils. Instead of their normal soft brown, they are a fierce black, piercing my soul with their intensity.

"Lu-Luhan. Are you alright?" I know he's naked, but he looks like he is terrified, yet slightly turned on by the thought of showering with me. He nodded stiffly. I turned around to check the water and saw that it was just right. I stepped in and Luhan followed suit. I went under the water to wet my hair and Lu just sat there, watching me. I looked at him and our eyes met. I beckoned him to come forward, and he did. Slowly, he made his way over to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed the distance by crashing my lips onto his.

He was shocked but kissed back almost immediately with just as much force, if not more force than I did. He kept his arms by his side and that bothered me a bit. I grabbed his arms and wrapped them around my waist, hoping that he understood that he doesnt have to be as gentle as he thinks. "We cant do this now, Ariana. I'm too scared I'm gonna hurt you. Lets just shower, okay?" He said when we broke apart. "I know. I'm just testing you. Alot of guys want my body. Just my body. I want to see if you do too. And you dont, which is a good thing. Thank you." I said, hugging him. He squeezed me tight and we both finished the shower. And got dressed.

  My outfit today is a black T-shirt, black skinny jeans, black phone case, silver watch on my left wrist, and white high tops

My outfit today is a black T-shirt, black skinny jeans, black phone case, silver watch on my left wrist, and white high tops. I also threw on my black 'Dope' hat and left my hair down. Once I got the okay from Luhan, we left the room together. "Yah! They are done! You guys didnt do anything! Luhan! How could you control yourself?" Lay asked. I was confused? "What do you mean?" I asked.

  They looked away. Luhan, who was right behind me cleared his throat. "Luhan always had trouble controlling his wolf. And now that his wolf has a mate, its a constant struggle." I was still confused. Why doesnt he have full control over his wolf? "Its because I have alpha blood in my system." He answered. "Oh, so youre a born alpha?" I asked. He nodded. Well damn. "Well, I am also a natural born leader. But, when I developed completely, my leadership continued on as normal. I just had heightened senses and instincts. It took me over 100 years to control my senses and 500 to control my thirst. I-" How old are you? Not trying to be rude.." I was cut off by Sehun. I shrugged. "I'm the Hybrid Witch." I said nonchalantly. The atmosphere suddenly got tense. They stared at me in disbeleif.

         "What?!"

     Important A/N!!!!:

    Hello my little wolves! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. Ive just been busy. Anyway, what do you think will happen? Oh, and also, I've decided to make this a series. In the comments, write a K-pop artists group and your name for a chance to be the main character for the next book in the series. I dont know how many books I'm doing, but I think it will be around five. If you want, I can also do girl groups. Basically, you will be the mate to all the members of you favorite K-pop group. Got it? And when I finish this book, I will start the first person who comments book and so on. As always, remember, if you vote or comment, you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges. Bye!

   Word count:1339.