Chapter 11

I smiled and took out my phone, messaging my boys to follow my scent and come to me. They replied and I knew they were gonna be here soon so I went outside the room and closed the door. One by one, the boys followed my scent and met me at my art room, looking slightly worried. "No need to be worried boys, its nothing bad....well, not to Suho at least." I said shrugging.

  "When we passed by this room earlier when the other girls were giving us the tour,  Amber said that this is your art room, and that you keep it locked for personal reasons and wont let anyone in. Is that true?" D.O asked. I looked down and nodded. "I want to show it to you." I said. I heard a gasp and Amber appeared from behind Sehun. "Ari, are you sure?" I sighed. "Ani, but I trust them." I said, looking at Suho. He gave me and encouraging smiled and I relaxed, straightening up and opening the door slightly. "You know that I've been around for a while and you know that I haven't done many good things. When I was younger, maybe 12 or 13, I loved drawing. I still do. But back then, I used to draw the scenery, because it was absolutely beautiful. I sometimes hate humans because of what they did to the earth," I said chuckling.

  "I guess you can say I was decent. But when I turned, my life took a turn for the worst, and the only scenery I would draw were the massacres that I had done. I drew them frequently." I continued, opening the door wider to let them in. "When I first drew them, they started off as sketches, lines that could barely make a person. But then, something happened. I painted those lines and love all the gore that was in it. Now, they are just reminders of what I did." I looked down.

   "I know its odd, but I have a favorite." I said. The boys looked at me as I walked to one that was covered. No one, not even Amber or Casey has seen this. Luhan gave me a look but I ignored it. "Its of my family's massacre." I said. They gasped. Out of all the hundreds of paintings in this room, it was the most explicit. You could see the fear in there eyes as I tore them apart. Part of me enjoyed this. But part of me also felt guilty. "Ariana!" Luhan suddenly yelled.

  I jumped and looked at him. "Ne?" I said. "You enjoyed doing this to your own family?!" He said and the others gasped. I shrugged. "Before any of you judge, just remember, you dont know shit about my past other than the fact the the first 500 years I went psycho and for 20 years after, I fell into depression." I said. That shut them up. I turned back to the painting. "My family never liked me. I was an extra package that they didnt need. So, as punishment for being dead weight, they 'reprimanded' me. They abused me 'till I bled and I was only three years old." I scoffed, trying to hold in my tears. I haven't cried for twenty years. Cant start now. I looked down. "It didnt stop there, no. At the age of five, they put me to work. I was there own personal slave. Keep in mind, I have-had- two other siblings. They didnt like me either. None of them let me eat. I was skinny. I had anorexia.

  I sang to pass the time. I also drew. Any little thing i did, it pissed them off. They would beat me. I slowly started to hate them.....and it hurt. I never had a true family until all of you came into my life. And I thank you for that." I said looking at them. "Why didnt they like you?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ah, the ultimate question.....because I am special." I said simply. He looked confused. "You dont know?" Amber said looking at him. He shook his head. "I was born with all three genes." I said. The boys gasped. "How....how is that possible?" Kai stuttered. "I was cursed. A witch from Amber's bloodline, her ancestor, cursed my mother while she was pregnant with me. The witch said that I would be born, not only a wolf, but a witch and vampire. And, by the way, touch Amber, and you will all end up having your heads on a stick up in this living room." I warned.

  Kai smirked. "Yet we beat you last fight." He taunted. I scoffed. "I barely put any effort. Ive taken down a whole army of wolves." I said. "How many?" Kai smirked. "5,000. 15 packs of wolves. 20 vampires aswell." I bragged. I actually hate bragging but they wanna play that game, but oh well. He looked at me with wide eyes. "Got ya." I smirked and made my way to my room, grabbing the portrait on the way out.

   On the way, I grabbed Sehun because I wanted to show him the portrait. I dragged him all the way to my room as he complained that I was hurting him. Aish, this boy. I pushed him down onto the bed and grabbed his portrait. When I turned around, I saw that he was supporting himself on his elbows, looking at me curiously. "What are you doing? Are you okay, Noona?" He asked. "I want to show you something. And im fine. Just a little shaken up from telling you guys about my past. That is all." I said. He nodded.

I uncovered the portrait and his eyes widened. I instantly blushed and looked away, suddenly very shy. "I-I know its not very good...but im not very good at portra-" He cut me off by placing his lips on mine. "Its amazing. I love it. Thank you Noona." He said. I blushed. Sehun dragged me out of the room and to the lounge and I saw that everyone was there. He pulled me down onto his lap after he sat down on the couch, causing me to let out a squeak which surprised everyone.

"Was that you, Ariana?" Amber asked, trying to hold in her laughs. I blushed a darker shade of red. Then, all of a sudden she burst out laughing. "Leave me alone!" I shouted, embarrassed. I hid my face in Sehun's chest as he laughed aswell. Not long after, everyone was laughing. Okay, you might be wondering why they are laughing at me, but here's the reason: I have a really deep voice for a girl. They only time it goes high is when I sing my high notes or when I get surprised. Thats it. My thoughts were interrupted when Xiumin pulled me up. "Bed time!" He cheered, and brought me to the room he was staying in. I giggled.

  "I have a question. When are you gonna turn Casey?" Xiumin suddenly got serious. "In five days. Why?" I asked. He looked down. "I dont want you to hurt her...." He mumbled. I gave a small smile. "Dont worry, neither do I. Me and Amber have concocted a serum that will numb the process, the only thing she will feel is a dull burn. I sadly cant help her when her fangs come in, but i can help her through it." I said. "Will it work?" He asked. I nodded. "It is fool proof. All she has to do is drink it before she turns." I explained.

He looked down. "I know you feel like a dad, Xiumin." I stated bluntly. He looked up at me in shock. "Your eyes." I said before he spoke. He nodded and stripped down to his underwear. He gave me one of his shirts and I got undressed as well. I put on the shirt when I was just in my bra and panties and got into bed. Suddenly doubting my plan.

What if it doesnt work?

Hello my little wolves! Sorry I haven't updated. I was on a cruise for the week. I love you guys and i have to go for now!! Bye!!!

Word count: 1380