Chapter 7

I groaned as I heard a few voices wake me up from my peaceful sleep. I opened my eyes slowly to see the boys-my boys looking at me with sorrowful looks. I looked around and could not find my little girl. "Where is she?" I growled. "Dont worry. Your 'little girl' is safe." I heard Luhan mutter. "Luhan, what the fuck did you do to her?" I snarled.

  He shot up. "I did absolutely nothing! She called you mom right before you blacked out and I froze. I asked her why she called you that, and she told me to ask you! She then ran out of the dorm and left me standing there like an idiot!" He exclaimed. "Huh. Good girl." I muttered. He growled. "Are you gonna tell me why she calls you 'Omma'?" He asked, exasperated. I nodded. "It all started 20 years ago..."

  Flashback...

  I was walking around in the wood in New York, when I heard a women scream. Of course, I ran to go see what the problem was, and when I got there, I was shocked.

There, in the middle of the woods, stood a young couple, trying to protect a baby, about a year old, from a large pack of wolves. That baby, was Casey. I wanted to help them, but one of the wolves caught sight of me and called a few others. They ran towards me...but at the same time, pounced on the couple. I fought as hard as I could and got to them quickly, but not quick enough.

   The couple were on the edge of death, surrounded in a large puddle of their own blood mixed with the dead wolves' blood. I teared up at the sight. The women, who looked no older than 35 give or take, look at me. I told her not to speak but say it in her mind, and she did.

  'Please, bring my child to me?'

Until she had mentioned it, I totally forgot about the small baby, peacefully sleeping in a basket, unaware of its surroundings. I nodded and brought the small child to her. My bloody hands stained the pink blanket that this beautiful little girl was wrapped in. "Shes beautiful." I whispered.

  'She is, isn't she.' The mother thought. 'Her name is Casey.' I looked at the child. "Casey.." I mumbled, testing the name out on my tongue. I was confused on why she was telling me this. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked, voicing my thoughts.

'My final wish as a mother is for you to care for her. Please. You saved her. You should care for her.' I was shocked. How could I possibly take care of her?

"Why me?" I asked. She was slowly fading. She doesnt have much time left. 'Because you need someone in your life. Youre alone.' Were her last words, before she fell into an endless sleep, hand in hand with her long dead husband, with a smile on her face. "I will protect her with my life. I promise you that." I said to her, standing up and taking the baby with me.

For years, I took care of her like she was my own. When she was old enough, like 16 years old, I told her what I was and what happened to her real parents. She didnt hate me like i thought she would. She was very level headed and mature for her age. Of course, she was a bit upset, and cried. But she knew deep down that I tried everything I could do to save them. So, in the end she forgave me. And I am forever grateful for that.

Our bond was stronger than ever, but even before we were really close. I spoiled her rotten. But she never turned rotten. In fact, she was the sweetest girl ever.

She was my pride and joy. My everything. And I made sure she knew that...

Flashback over...

  "So thats why she calls me 'Omma'. Because most of her life she thought of me as one. And she still does...but she is older than me by a few months so yeah." I muttered looking down. The boys looked shocked.

"Thats why you dont hurt her. Thats why youre so protective! Why, even though she hurts you repeatedly, you keep her as close to you as possible! You are responsible for her!" Sehun exclaimed. I nodded. "Its a shame." Baekhyun said.

My head snapped to his in a fierce glare, only for him to merely smirk at me. "What do you mean by that?" I growled. Suho put a comforting hand on my shoulder, silently pleading for me to stop. "Simple really. You are basically her mother but you stay 22 years old and she continues to grow. How does that feel? Soon enough she's gonna be old and rotten and youre gonna stay young and beautiful. You are gonna watch her die and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it." He said.

He was right, I knew that, but we had been planning this for a while. "No! Absolutely not!" Luhan said, shooting up from his seat right next to me on the bed. "You are not going to let a newbie vamp run rapid on these streets!" He protested. "What!?" The boys screamed. I sighed.

"What do you mean newbie vamp? No one is new here?" Lay said. Poor boy, always gonna be so slow. "I'm not going to allow you to change Casey!" He said. Hmm, is it me or does he sound like a father? I smiled as he looked at me shocked.

"Relax Lu, I'm not gonna change her here. We are moving back to the states in a little bit." I reassured laughing. "No you are not! You are not leaving!" He said. I chuckled. "Listen, we have been planning this months before we met you guys. So, we are gonna do this. I have a cabin set in a wood area far away from human life. I will get her to learn how to control her self and then, we will come back. And dont worry, she is a fast learner." I smirked, feeling proud. Xiumin smiled, looking like a proud father. All the boys did, now that I think about it.

"Can we come with?" He asked. I nodded. "Of course. You guys are technically her father. So, it would only be appropriate for you guys to help." I said. "But what about the tour?" Sehun asked. "Well Sehunnie, the tour doesnt start until next year, which give us approximately-" "10 months, 25 days, 12 hours, 42 minutes and 56 seconds." Tao said, cutting me off completely. "Did you read my mind?" I asked. Tao was confused, but shook his head. "I was just about to say that." I said. "Its my power." He replied, answering all my questions.

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked. "How does that answer all your questions?" Shit. How do I let this down easily.

"I copy powers."

Hey my little wolves! I thought I would give you guys another chapter because why not? Its smaller but still relatively long I suppose. Anyway, remember, if you vote and comment, you get to be apart of my pack The Rouges. Bye!!!

Word count: 1224