Chapter 6

With a still red face, I went outside the studio to crash into my manager. Great. I sighed as the boys stopped behind me  my manager was furious with me because of our conversation earlier.  "You!" She exclaimed. "You have some nerve!" She said, pointing a long finger at me. I shrugged. "Not now Casey, please. I have something to ask from you." I pleaded, already worn out. "You little bitch! You think I'm gonna do anything for you after what you did to me?" She exclaimed. I sighed again. I did take notice on how the boys were about ready to pounce on her. I put my hand behind my back and prayed they would get the message and stop. They didnt. "Watch it." Luhan growled at her. She shrunk back in fear.

  I sighed. "Yah! Pabo! Leave her alone." I scolded. Chen, probably the only one who wasnt freaking out but still looked tense tried to help me by coming to my side. He clapped his hands and there was a loud bang of thunder that scared the shit out of me. "What the fuck?!" I screamed. Luckily the boys snapped out of it. "Chen! Was that you?!" I asked amazed. He nodded shyly. These boys need to teach their powers because I only know some of theirs. Like Luhan's and now Chen's. 'You'll learn then soon.' I heard in my head. My eyes snapped to Luhan, who was still glaring at Casey. Alpha...need to remember that.

  "I'm not done with you!" She screamed, yanking my shoulder back to face her. I looked at her. "You really need to understand where I'm coming from! You continuously treat me like shit and you expect me to stand by your side?! How the hell does that work?!" She exclaimed. "No one is stopping you from leaving! The whole reason you haven't left is because you feel like an older sister to me!" I yelled back. She looked shocked. "You promised you wouldn't read my mind!" She yelled. "Its not my fault! I cant control it!" I screamed. She slapped me. Of course, it hurt her more than me, but my head did turn to the side from the impact. Although she does take her anger out on me, she has never full on hit my face.

I slowly turn my head to look at her. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Someone yelled behind me. I instantly grabbed her and ran away. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!" She exclaimed clutching onto me for dear life. "Do you wanna die?" I asked her rhetorically. She widened her eyes and shook her head. I was still mad at her but i do care for her. Ive protected her since she was a child and her parents were killed. In a way, I am her mom.

"Eomma, I'm scared." She told me. She only calls me that when we are alone. I smiled. "Its alright, Casey. You'll be okay. Ill protect you. I promise." I heard the boys' footsteps coming closer and increased my speed.

She buried her head in my neck as I ran through a forest. I felt the branches cut my face and I winced, as the thorns got stuck in my face. "Eomma! Youre bleeding!" She screeched. "It doesnt hurt." I told her. I held her closer as we made it back to the dorm. Thankfully, I think the boys lost us. I went up the elevator and to the dorm. I opened up the door, still keeping Casey close. Thank god the boys weren't here yet. I put her down and she look at me. We are the same height by the way. "I need to get those thorns out, Eomma." She softly said. She looked ashamed. I nodded. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom and looked for the first aid kit, where she found tweezers to get those thorns out of my face and neck.

She looked so focused and took out all the thorns, wiping the blood with an alcohol pad. "There you go." She said. We sat in an awkward silence when she spoke up. "I'm really sorry for slapping you eomma. I didnt mean to. I was just mad and-" I cut off her rambling with a chuckle. "Dont worry about it. Just next time, dont do it in front if them. They will get pissed." I said, ruffling her hair. She giggled. "Thank you." She hugged me.

I patted her back and smiled. "Ive always wanted to see my own child become who you are. Smart, respectable, beautiful, independent...youre everything I've ever wanted in a child and I wish for nothing more." I said. I'm not one for sappy shit, but when I do become sappy, take it seriously. Mostly because this rarely happens. "Thank you." She blushed. I kissed her forehead and hugged her. Our little moment was ruined when the sound of 12 pairs of shoes came from the door. "ARIANA!" I heard who i think was D.O yell. Shit. The boys warned me how he was very sadistic when he wants to be. 'Stay behind me.' I said in her mind.

  I grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me. "Boys." I said as I appeared in front of them. "Leave. Her. Alone." I growled. "She hurt you and you want to protect her?!" Kai exclaimed. All of their eyes were black. I let my eyes turn red quickly. "Step. Back." I growled again. They didnt seemed fazed. "I will protect her with my life. Leave her be. You wanna get to her, you gotta go through me first. And I put up a hell of a good fight."  I warned. The looked to eachother and shrugged. "Fine by me." Luhan said smirking. "Get ready." Kai said.

I smirked. "Casey, you trust me right?" I asked not taking my eyes of any of them. "Yes." She whispered. "Good." Thats when they attacked. One by one, they came at me. Kai teleported behind me to try and grab hold of Casey. Me, being the quicker one, grabbed Kai's hand and threw him into the floor. Chen walked to me slowly while I was busy with Kai and grabbed my wrist that was holding onto Casey. I snapped my head to him and grab ed his wrist, twisting it and completely crushing the bone. He screamed in pain and I stepped on his knee and crushed it. Xiumin, froze my free arm and I cursed. He went after Casey and I gave her an apologetic look and let her go. Of course it was to protect her. I grabbed Xiumin's arm and twisted it, unhooking it from its rightful place put him in a head lock. I heard a scream and looked up to see Sehun grabbing Casey. I snapped Xiumin's neck quickly and ran at Sehun. I grabbed Casey and pushed against the wall lightly, but forcefully and snapped Sehun's neck as well. I turned to find Kris and Lay coming at me. I smirked. I flipped backwards and kicked Kris  in the face which knocked them out. Lay, on the other hand was harder to knock out since his power was healing. I sighed in frustration and just decided to snap his neck.

  Chanyeol and Suho came at me. Chanyeol and Suho, at the same time threw a ball of each of their powers towards me. I was able to catch Chanyeol's fire ball but Suho's water sphere hit me full force, knocking me down. I used one of the many powers I have and turned invisable. They were shocked. "Where did she go?" They asked. I crept up behind them and snapped Chanyeol's neck first and then Suho's. I made myself visable again and looked at the 4 others left. D.O, Luhan, Tao, and Baekhyun. I looked at them. "We could leave this be like this, or you could keep on fighting me and slowly you guys go down. Pick your choice carefully." Luhan looked towards the left over boys and smirked. "No can do princess. Tao, youre up." He smirked. Tao looked completely blank. This was gonna be difficult. I remember Casey telling me that he did wushu when he was younger. Fuck.

He came at me running and I dodged him just in time. He skidded to a stop and whirled around and landed a punch to my gut. I doubled over and grabbed his arm and flipped him over I straddled him and out my hands around his neck, but he flipped is over and he stood up. I flipped and put my feet on his shoulders, effectively pushing him back into a wall, knocking him out. I winced and that was when I realised he had a couple of spikes covered in vervain on his fists. Shit. Vervain is poisonous to vampires. Although I am a hybrid, I still get affected. I put my hand on the wound and grabbed Casey again. "Youre hurt." She whispered. "Ill be okay." I ground out. This burns. "Who...is next?" I asked panting.

"Baekhyun." Luhan said. Baekhyun came up to me and looked into my eyes. My grip on Casey's wrist got tighter and I was able to push her away as he grabbed my head and flipped me. "God damn that hurt." I groaned. In seconds, he was in front of me and he picked me up and threw me back on the ground. I was able to angle my leg and kick his nuts. He doubled over in pain and I grabbed his head, snapping his neck. I heard groaning and I realised Lay was up. Shit. I went back over to him and snapped his neck again. I saw the other two left. D.O ran at me, his steps powerful. I dodged each of his punches but he landed one on my wound which cased the vervain to spread. I doubled over as black spots danced in my vision. He stood up and advanced to Casey. Her scream made me bolt to him and I grabbed both his arms, braking them making them unusable. He screamed and I grabbed his head and banged it against the floor, knocking him out. Lastly, Luhan. I looked to him but was shocked when he was right in front of me.

"You look tired baby girl. Are you sure you could do this?" He asked smirking. I let out a dry laugh. "Of course I can." He stuck his hand into my wound and poured more vervain on them. I gasped and screamed. My knees weakened and I fell to the floor. "Ariana!" I heard Casey yell as black spots danced in my vision again. I cried out in pain. "Luhan! Please! Dont hurt her!" I begged. The last thing I heard was Casey yell 'Omma'.

Hello my little wolves! Sorry it took so long to update! But i gave you a long chapter! So thats a plus right? Anyway, remember, if you vote and comment, you get to be apart of my pack The Rouges. Bye!

Word count: 1858.