Chapter 18

A.N: WARNING THERE IS A SMUT SCENE TOWARDS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT, DO NOT READ. If you do, enjoy. Just keep in mind that I'm not good at this kind of stuff.

I threw a punch at the punching bag and let out a frustrated sigh when it flew of the hook, breaking completely. I went to grab another one when the sound of footsteps stopped me. I turned to look at the intruder, and saw a sleepy Sehun. "Jagiya?" He muttered tiredly. "What are you doing up?" He asked in his deep voice. "I can't sleep." I answered shortly before turning around and picking up a brand new punching bag. Ive been at this for about a few hours and I broke over 100 punching bags.

I heard him sigh and his footsteps retreat. At least he'll leave me alone now. I hooked up the new punching bag and started throwing a bunch of punches and kicks, already breaking the leather. I heard two pairs of footsteps approach and I ignored it, continuously punching the tattered bag in hopes to relieve my anger and stress.

"Ariana." A stern voice said. I turned around and looked to Sehun who's gripping onto a pissed of Luhan. "What?" I asked. "You two need to work this out. Its been three days. You guys never go that long without talking to eachother, let alone not seeing eachother at all." Sehun said.

"How about you stay out of it?" Growled Luhan. I scoffed. "You got something to say, Ariana?" He said, turning to me. "Tch. No. I don't. You guys were the ones who interrupted my training." I said. "Sehun brought me here." Luhan said. "Oh. Hey, look at me!" I said, looking around the room before staring him straight on. "This is me looking for the fucks I give." I deadpanned. Luhan growled at me and took a daring step forward. So did I. If he wants to fight me, the so be it. Lets fight.

"Stop it you two! This is ridiculous! You guys are mates and youre challenging each other to a fight?!" Sehun exclaimed, clearly exasperated by the entire ordeal. If youre wondering why we're fighting, its because after he stormed out, he came back a few hours later picking a fight with me. In the end, the others had to tear us apart because it was close to getting physical. (LETS GET PHYSICAL, PHYSICAL! I'm sorry, I had to.) We've been ignoring eachother since. Although it may not seem like a long time, but when it come me to being mates, you don't want to leave their sight, but now it seems me and Luhan are always finding ways to avoid eachother altogether. Either I'd go train or he'd go out for a run.

I haven't slept at all these past nights and by the looks of it, neither has he. There are dark circles under his eyes and his hair is all disheveled, his clothes are messed up and his eyes are half closed. He looks exhausted. "You don't look too pretty either, sweetheart." He said, emphasizing the 'sweetheart' at the end of the sentence. To be honest, I probably don't. I dont know what he is seeing, but I could probably say its worse then his condition. Plus, adding the sweat, I feel terrible to be honest. A close of a door interrupted my train of thought.

"You guys are not coming out until you have made up and are kissing. Have make-up sex! Do something! Just dont kill eachother." Sehun said from the other side of the door. Luhan banged on the door and yelled at the maknae to get us out. I groaned, slightly annoyed with his presence, but also feeling a bit better. I'm not gonna admit this to his face, but I have missed him. If youre wondering, we can't break through the door. Not even i can. The doors are enchanted by me and Amber to not break, no matter how strong you are.

I turned back to my punching bag before punching it again, trying to forget that I'm locked in a room with this idiot. "I heard that!" I jumped as I felt his breathe right by my ear. I could feel his chest against my back. "You were meant to." I growled back at him. "Is my closeness making you nervous?" I could hear this bastards smirk as he spoke. "Cheeky, but no." I said.