Chapter 26

Aish. This sucks. I haven't been able to sleep for the past week and a half. Ever since our fight, me and Jimin have been closer than ever. He's been helping me so much. We explained to the others what had happened, and let's just say the boys can't go near me without getting growled at. Other than that, things are fine. The boys have stopped over working themselves a lot. I think they are really anxious for my answer.

Have I thought about it? Well....of course. This answer could either break me, or make me happy. If I say I will give them one more chance, well, I may be happy, but what would happen in the long run? Will I always be happy with them saying yes? If I say no, it would be awkward and we'd all be dying inside. I know the boys love me. It's something I'm positive on, but I don't think they were ready for me. Aish. This is all really hard.

I sighed and all attention turned to me. I was currently out with Jimin, Amber, Casey, JB, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Mark. Remember my friend that I talked with? Yeah, her, her sister, and their mates just landed. They don't are going on tour with us (same with BTS and Got7) and they decided to meet us now. We are currently in the car, on our way to pick up the bunch. I know that it's a lot of people, but we are able to fit them in this van. It's more of a delivery truck if you ask me. That's how big it is.

"Are you okay, eomma?" Jimin asked, putting a hand on my knee. I looked up at him and nodded. "I'm just excited to see them. I haven't see them in a few years." I lied. Jimin eyed me weirdly, before nodding his head. He didn't believe me and I knew it, but he just doesn't want to bother me. I smiled at him gratefully and turned my attention out the window to see that we had arrived. I opened the door and hopped out, stretching my limbs and smiling when hearing the satisfying pop they made.

I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them, everyone was looking at me weirdly. I gave them a questioning look and they shrugged. I went towards my freind's gate number and as soon as I spotted Soon-Hee's very noticeable lavender-silver like hair. Next to her, was her sister with similar hair, except it's more blue. I yelled out Soon-Hee's name and both of them, including a load of unfamiliar faces, turned to me. Both of the girls ran to me, with bright smiles decorating their faces.

"Eunnie!" Soonie yelled. She jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "Soonie! How are you love?" I asked her, hugging back tightly. "I'm great! I want you to meet my mates. There are thirteen of them!" She said. I smiled and nodded. She turned around and jumped into the arms of a small boy. "One of your mates is twelve?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. The boy scoffed, eyeing me up and down. "Aniya. He's twenty. Just short. But he's taller than you! So don't complain!" She scolded. I flushed a bright red and apologized.

"This is Woozi. The guy that the public knows I'm dating. That's Hoshi, Seungcheol, Seungkwan, Minghao, Junhui, Jeonghan, Lee Chan, Mingyu, Joshua, Vernon, Wonwoo, and DK. They make Seventeen." She said, pointing to each one as they were introduced. Next it was Taebyeol's turn to introduce me. "Well, these are my mates. This is L, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Sung-yeol, Sung-Jong, and Dong Woo. Together, they make Infinite." She stated proudly. "Who's your boyfriend?" I asked her. She flushed bright red and pointed to one that I think is named Sunggyu. He smiled and bowed at me. "Thank you for taking us in. It means the world." He said flashing a bright smile. I think I've just gone blind.

I smiled back. "Of course. I should be thanking you though. You make my friends happy." I said sincerely. He shook his head. "No need. I'm pretty sure I stand for all of us when I say that they both make us extremely happy without a single doubt." He said. And that's when I approved of them. I also envied them, wishing I could have a relationship much like theirs with Exo, but sadly it doesn't look like it's gonna get any better.

"Are they your mates?" Hoshi had asked, pointing to my kids that I temporarily forgot were behind me. "Nope. These are my children. This is Jimin, Jungkook, JB, Amber, Casey, Mark and Taehyung. My....mates are at home." I said, hesitating before saying mates. No one caught onto it thankfully other than my children. "We should get going then. They might be worried." Dong Woo said, ushering us back into the black van. I sighed sadly. Soonie and Taebyeol were the only ones that noticed, and shot me a look.

Since I've known them for a very long time, I knew what those looks meant, and they weren't good. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, after what felt like seconds, we were home. "This is it?" Seungcheol asked skeptically. I chuckled. "Wait until you see the inside." I said, my voice deep and raspy because I had slept. Everyone chuckled and they exited the car. Once out, the door opened to reveal a frantic boy, going to run at me. I shrieked, running behind Jimin who stood protectively in front of me, growling at the tall boy.

Kris growled back, not standing down. I know I could protect myself and everything, but believe me when I say after all that's happened, I can barely even look at the boys with out feeling the need to break down, never mind fight them. "Give me my mate." Kris spat, venom soaking his words completely. I flinched, but Jimin didn't back down. "Appa, leave her be. She doesn't want you right now." Casey and Amber pleaded. He shot them a look and they quietly cowered away. "Kris, leave her alone. She doesn't want you. You're just faltering her chances of coming back to us." Luhan scolded. "But hyung! It's been two fucking weeks! I know you're suffering as well! It doesn't take that long to decide if she wants us or not!" He exclaimed.

"Oh! So you're her asshole mates?!" Taebyeol said in realization. Everyone quieted down. "You fucking piece of shits!" Soon Hee exclaimed which in all honesty shocked me. Since when did my two Koreans get good at English.......and get ghetto accents?! The boys looked taken aback, and I wouldn't blame them. Being better in English than the others, Luhan and Kris understood exactly what the both of them had uttered, meaning this isn't gonna turn out well.

"Who the fuck you calling assholes, you bitches?!" Kris exclaimed. Seventeen and a Infinite and I growled warningly, my growl more prominent than the rest. "Stay away from me, my kids and my friends. Also, their mates. You twelve, of all people, should know that you don't insult the ones I truly care for." I spat, iciness coating every word. Everyone stood, absolutely thunderstruck. I've never spoken to anyone in that type of tone in absolute years. The only people who have been unlucky enough to hear it and still be alive are Casey and Amber.

I glared at two of my mates and they flinched before running back inside. I let a evil smirk graze my features, before it turned down into a frown. Where did that come from? I shook my head and noticed everyone staring at me. "What?" I asked. "That was....so icy. I've never felt something like that before. It's....scary." Jimin shuddered. I shot him a worried look. "Mian. I didn't mean to come off as scary. I was just mad." I apologized. He shook his head and everyone went inside.

My only thought was.....

I hope I'm not becoming her....

Hello my little wolves! Sorry I haven't been updating much. I've just been a bit busy. So who do you think is 'her'? I hope you guys liked it! Love you! Anneyong!

Word count: 1403