Chapter 2

"Baby girl, wake up." I heard. I opened my eyes to see 24 looking right back at me. "How long was I out?" I said while stretching and yawning. "Twenty minutes tops. We are here." Kris said since I said that in English.

"I need to teach y'all English. Its good to know more than one language." I mumbled. Of course, they heard it. "Mwo?" Channy asked. "Nothing." I said in Korean. He dropped it, but still gave me a concerned look. On the other hand...

"Ariana, please tell us!" Lay.

"Ariana, you shouldn't keep secrets from us. Trust us." Suho.

And similar things like that all around except from Kris because he understood what I said. "Alright! I will." I yelled which made them shut up. "I said that i needed to teach you guys English so when I forget that i have to speak Korean, you guys understand what the hell I'm saying." I repeated. "Plus its good to know more than one language." I added. They nodded mumbling small apologies. "Its alright." I said shrugging.

They said nothing else. We got out the car and the first thing I saw was a very pink car that drowned out the beautiful white house. The fuck? "AHHH!" I heard screaming, and my first instinct was to get in from the of the boys when I smelt wolf. "Jagiya, ( IT AUTO CORRECTED TO VAGINA!! BWAHAHA!!) its okay. Those are our fake girlfriends." Lay said. I stiffened, but nodded. Luhan wrapped me in his arms and I loosened up.

Twelve girls came out from behind the car and was about to go attack the boys...when they saw me. "Oh my gosh! Ariana?! I'm a huge fan!" They screeched. I whimpered the tiniest bit, but she heard, along with the rest of the boys and I felt the grip on my waist get tighter. "What are you doing with my boyfriend?!" A really barbie looking girl asked. Luhan sighed. "We broke up three weeks ago. This is my new girlfriend." He explained. She glared at me but I just gave off my bored look.

"Shes so cute! I can tell you guys are all mates. I'm happy for you guys!" A girl with respectable clothes said. Now that I think about it, the only one wearing revealing clothes is the girl who is still glaring at me. "ALL OF THEM?!" She screeched. " AYE WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY?! YOURE PISSING ME OFF!" I yelled in English. Everyone was surprised by my out burst and so was she. I didnt think she would understand what I said, so I walked away. Boy, was i wrong.

She grabbed me by my hair and yanked me away from Lu, effectively doing nothing since she has the strength of a sleeping toddler. Luhan looked surprised but it was replaced with and amused look sent my way. Then, he set his glare on this girl. I dont even know her damn name and she's trying to kill me. "Yuni! Leave her out of this!" He demanded. Yuni?! Thats her name?! Damn. Her name sounds so innocent but I bet she's fucked loads of guys. Luhan bit his lip to hold back his laughs and tries to stay serious.

I laughed and Yuni's head snapped over to me. I stopped laughing immediately as she lunged for me. I sighed and took a small step to the side. "Yuni, I'm warning you. Stay away from me." I warned. She growled and was about to shift until Chanyeol grabbed her. "Enough." He grounded out. All the boys were trying not to rip her head off and I could tell by the way they are glaring at her.

See, when you have a mate, at the first sign of danger, you want to protect them. It made me smile because no one has ever loved me so much to want to protect me. Luhan smiled. "Boys, calm down." I told them. They relaxed at smiled at me as well. After a little bit, we went inside.

Hello my little wolves! Sorry its so short! I have Summer School and its really taking a toll on my body. Plus, I just got over a cold and its really affecting me so please accept my apologies! Remember, if you comment and Vote, you will become apart of my pack, The Rouges! Bye love you! And one more thing: can you please tell me how its going? Not alot of people are commenting and Idk how its going or if you guys like it.

Word count: 766