Chapter 10

COMPLETE RIGHT TO THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY DREW THE PICTURE!!! I DID NOT!!!

   For the next 20 minutes, me and Chen pranked each of the boys. For Suho, we drew a mustache and unibrow. For Lay and Luhan we slowly threw some cold ass water in them and ran. Thats how we got to where we are now.

  Me and Chen ran out of the jet as soon as it landed, causing the other boys to jump out too, chasing after us. I saw 8 figures with their backs to us and I recognized one of them immediately. "Amber!" I yelled, as I neared her and tackled her. We landed on the ground in a heap with me on top of her. "Amber Walters, its been a while." I said straddling her from behind. "Ariana Vazquez, it has. Now, can you please get off of me?" She asked.

I giggled and stood up, helping her up aswell. I turned around to see Casey on Sehun's back and I growled a bit, then calmed down. I shouldn't get jealous right? I shook the thought from my head and smiled when she jumped down and ran at Amber. I looked to the other 7 figures who were staring at me. "Hello boys! I'm Ariana. You guys must be her mates!" I greeted. They were quite cute... I say that in an older sister kind of way-

  My thoughts were cut off because I was tackled by the one and only Luhan. I looked to my right to find Chen under Lay. No, not like that. Looking back up, I saw a drenched Luhan glaring at me. I gave him an innocent smile and pecked his lips before pushing him off of me. I went over to help Chen and bent down to their height since they were still on the floor. I blew air onto Lay's neck and he let go of Chen's arms and I was able to push him off and helped Chen up.

  I turned around and saw the others shaking their heads at us amused. "Okay, Amber, do you mind introducing us?" I said, gesturing to her boys. "Okay, Ariana, Casey, Ariana's mates, this is Bts, this is Jungkook, Suga, V, RapMon, J-Hope, Jin and Jimin." She introduced. "Hello! This is my daughter Casey and my mates, Exo's Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Sehun, Kai, Lay, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, and D.O. I'm Ariana. Nice to meet you." I said.

"Oh! I remember you guys! You guys have that song...um.. Boy In Luv! I heard it on the radio and I was gonna search it up but I kinda forgot...." I said. At least Abby knows Korean. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and I looked up to see Baekhyun behind me. "Why hello there!" I said. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. I saw the by who I think was Jin, kissing Amber's lips. It was then I got serious and told the Bts boys to follow me.

Amber gave me a warning look which I shrugged off. She knows she cant hurt me. I went to an area that was closed off and turned around, giving the boys my famous glare. "Okay, I know you guys are mates and everything but lets get one thing straight: you hurt Amber at all, I will make you pathetic lives a living hell, even if she doesnt want me too, is that clear?" I growled. They looked terrified. Good.

  The nodded their heads vigorously. "Yes ma'am." Suga said, giving me a poker face. I smiled. "Good boys. Just checking." I said and gave Taehyung a little patpat on the shoulder and strolled back to the parking lot. Abby was the first to approach me. "What did you do?" She asked, eyeing me suspiciously. I gave an innocent smile. "Oh nothing. Just had my famous talk with your boyfriends that I always give!" I told her. She sighed. "That always scares them though!" She whined like a two year old (sorry Gabby, i dont know if this is actually you but dont take offense, I love you!).

   I giggled. "I know." I said. I walked over to my boys as they talked amongst themselves. I looked to the right to see Amber's mates coming out extremely pale and Amber trying to comfort them while giving me a glare every so often. "Shall we go?" I asked. They nodded and Casey got on my back. I looked to see Jin carrying Amber and nodding at me, telling me he was ready. I smirked. "Eomma, dont you dare." Casey said. "Ariana, no." Amber said. I took a deep breath and muttered 'fine' under my breath, pouting.

  "Follow me boys!" I said. I ran into the woods and passed by multiple trees, obviously. We stooped in front of a beautiful cabin. I know, cabins are small, but to make sure no one suspected anything, me and Amber enchanted it, making it look small on the outside but in the inside, its as big as my mansion. And it has three floors, plus a basement for training purposes. We also have a recording studio, art room, dance room and a disco room. We also have a room that is packed with blood bags enough to last us 5 years which we wouldn't need. There are over fifty guest bedrooms. Plus, there is also a master which I am taking. Mostly because this is my house and i have a bunch of my portraits in there.

I smiled at the old looking house and sighed. "Home sweet home..." I heard Casey mumble. I set her down just as the others appeared. "What took you guys so long?" Casey asked. "Well, not all of us are as fast or as old as your mother." Sehun sassed. I smacked him upside the head and smiled. "No, youre just not as awesome as me. Dont pout." I giggled. He growled playfully at me and looked at the house.

  "We are all gonna live there?" He asked. "Hey! Dont judge a book by its cover." I said taking out my keys. I opened the door and the boys gasped. "Girls, show them around will ya? I have some things to do." I said and went upstairs to my room. I opened the door to find my unfinished portrait on my bed. I uncovered it and smiled. It was of Sehun.

About a week ago, I decided I would make a portrait of each of the boys, because I could. None of the boys know I draw, and it would stay that way, because before Amber came about, I used to draw loads of Scenery. And it was usually what happened when i went rampid when I first turned. So it was basically what i had done.

They were very detailed and vivid. You could see all the exposed bones, blood, guts, the whole package. I shook my head and left the room, carrying the covered portrait all the way to the art room. But since the Moon Goddess loves me, I ran into Suho. I cursed under my breath as I landed on the floor. "Oh! Jagi! I'm so sorry! I wasnt paying atten-wait, what's that?" He said, helping me up.

I gulped. "Its nothing. Just something that Amber asked me to give to her." I said. "But i was just with Amber, i didnt hear her call you." He said, eyeing me. Damn. "U-uh, w-well, I," I sighed. "I cant hide it fro you forever." I said, uncovering the portrait. He gasped. "Ariana, its....its amazing!" He said. "Why would you hide something like this?" I sighed. I knew he was gonna ask that. "Follow me." I told him. I walked all the way over to my art room. Amber has one aswell because mine is very depressing and she didnt want the 'depressing atmosphere to mess with my artsy mojo'. Her words, not mine. I brought him to the room and unlocked it.

I opened the door and gestured for him to go in first. He did and I stood by the doorway to watch his reaction, leaning on it with my arms crossed. He looked around in awe. "Scary, right?" I said, getting off the door and walking over to him. Suho's head snapped over to me. "Its-well-I mean, its...ummm..." He sighed in frustration. "Its scary, yes, but beautiful in a way." He said which caused me to do a double take. "Beautiful? How?" I asked. "Well, think about it. You made these after you went crazy, correct?" He asked and I nodded. "You felt terrible, I understand that, and you can feel the pain in each picture. It takes you whole. You were guilt stricken so much that you painted these to let out all of your pain. Its very vivid, yes, and it does show your dark past, but its still beautiful. Its so realistic. You take passion in what you create. It shows who you are. You create things you hate, and what you love. Dont hide something like this from us. It helps us to get to know you. You have to remember we love you even at your worst." He said. He walked up to me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "Remember that. Please, show the rest of the boys this." He whispered in my ear before leaving me standing there like an idiot. I looked around at the hundreds of paintings that filled up this room and smiled.

   "Thank you, Suho."

    Hello my little wolves! This is a longer chapter than I usually put up so I hope you enjoy! Also, remember, if you vote or comment, you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges! Bye! Love you!!

Word count: 1647