Chapter 27

I looked at both Infinite and Seventeen and saw them frowning. I just explained our whole year together and they seemed confused. "Noona?" I heard Dino call. "Ne?" I asked. "We and Soon Hee have been mates for a few years now and our fights have never escalated to such an extent. What you are going through right now is worrisome because this could jeopardize your relationship with your mates...also...have you thought of your decision?" He said. I nodded. "Yes. I often stay up late at night trying to figure out my answer. I have already decided what I have chosen...but it won't be easy." I told him truthfully.

  "You have?" Jimin asked softly. "Yes, I have. And you're not gonna agree with it..." I murmured. Obviously with his advanced hearing, he heard and shot up from the couch. "You're fucking kidding me!" He yelled. "Oppa, Gwenchana?" Casey asked worriedly. Jimin shook his head wildly. "No! I'm not! Eomma, you're seriously not going back to them!" He asked in disbelief. I sighed, feeling the tears build up. "Jimin...you know I can't live without them." I said softly. "Yes you can! You've got us! We can make you happy! Maybe you can get better mates? Ask the moon goddess! Do something, damnit! Just don't go back to them!" He yelled, disdain clear in each word.

"I'm sorry, Jiminie. But being away from them hurts so much. Besides, doesn't every normal relationship have its ups and downs?" I stated. "Yeah, they do. But that's with humans! The mate bond is way stronger than that of a human's. You can't seriously be thinking of going back to them?" He sighed. "Jimin, if she wants to go back to them, let her. You're acting like you're her boyfriend. Get over it. You're not." Amber muttered, rolling her eyes. I could tell she was jealous of my relationship with Jimin, but she also knows there is no reason to be. We are mother and son and they are mates. We could never even think about being together.

"Yeah but babe, how are you so calm about this?! She's continuously treated terrible by your fathers and you don't care?!" He said, frustrated. "Of course I do! But if you keep this act up, you're doing all the caring for us! She isn't a baby! She's way older than you, Park Jimin, yet you treat her as if she's a mere teenager, about to go with a fuck boy that plays with girl's hearts! And you are her protective older brother! You have to get over it! It's her choice, not yours, Jimin. Just leave her be for goodness sake! All you ever do is worry for her!" Amber spat. I felt the annoyance and anger bubbling up inside of me, along with a tinge of guilt.

"As you can obviously see, she has no mate to care for her anymore. And I know I can't be together with her like that because I love you and only you, so I'm trying to make up for it!" Jimin yelled back. By now, both of them were standing up, having a serious glaring contest. "But you are never like this with me! I'm your mate! Not my mother! You think just because you-" "Alright! That's enough!" I stood up, yelling. "Jimin," I turned to him. "I understand you're worried that I will get hurt and I'm touched, really, but you've been stuck to my side like glue for these past few weeks. I love you and all, but focus on your mate, okay?" I said softly, but firmly.

   He glared at me. "Fine then. I'm fucking done with you." And he stormed out. It was then I heard twelve pairs of feet come barreling towards the living room, everyone tensing when we heard them speak. "What's going on in there Jimin?" I heard Kai ask. "Why don't you figure it out for yourselves, dumbass?" He growled. I stepped out of the room and locked eyes with Lay. I've been talking to him only because he actually tried to come after me back at the studio. He came to my side and hugged me, surprising everyone. "Babe, you okay?" He asked softly. I nodded, hugging him back.

  "I decided to give you guys one last chance. You fuck it up...we are done." I stated, looking each and every one of them in the eyes. They nodded excitedly smiling like idiots, immediately coming to hug me. I heard Jimin's scoff and his footsteps leave. I sighed sadly and embraced the last person, Suho, tightly. "I'm sorry.." he whispered , holding me tightly. "It's okay. I'm okay."

He pulled away and I heard a cough coming from the room behind us. My eyes widened and I tensed. Luhan noticed this and gave me a questioning look. "What's wrong, Ariana?" He asked. "Umm...before we go in there, there is something you need to know..."

            IM SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON IM SORRY I SWEAR I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I'm really sorry for not updating but I had writers block and didn't have much time. I'm sorry guys. Don't hate me. AND THIS IS SO SHORT TOO OMFG I HATE MYSELF FOR HOW SHORT THIS IS BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET A CHAPTER OUT!! Hope you can forgive me!

  Word count: 892