Chapter 22

I awoke to the sound of yelling and crying. "How dare you try and hurt her?!" Came a deep male voice and the sound of a slap was heard, followed by a cry of pain. "I wasn't going to hurt her! We were sleeping!" A more feminine voice cried. I shot up, immediately knowing that was my sister. "What the fuck is going on here?!" I growled, loud enough for them to freeze. I saw everyone here. All the boys, Amber, and Casey. Leah, was on the floor with blood all over her. Beside her, was Luhan, JB, and Taehyung.

   "What the hell do you think you are doing to her?!" I screamed in absolute rage. I crawled over to Leah and cradled the crying girl in my arms. "You guys are dead..." I growled. I bit my wrist and fed my blood to her, knowing it will heal her wounds. "Alright, shows over. Everyone, get the fuck out now or die." I muttered, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear. "Why?" I heard someone scoff. I saw it was D.O. "What do you mean 'why'? Because if you dont leave I will personally castrate you and feed the castrated dicks to my wolves." I threatened. "Yeah right. You wont hurt us." He rolled his eyes. "D.O appa, dont test her. She will do it. Remember, shes already pissed at us. This is just making it worse." Amber muttered.

   "Thank you." I told her. She nodded at me and I turned back to D.O. "So, if you want to keep your precious dicks, then I advise you all leave." I said. They all filed out of the room but the girls. "We tried to stop them Eomma....we are sorry. We're sorry for agreeing for Lay to knock you out. We're sorry for not being able to stop them from hurting Leah. We're so sorry. We just didnt want you to get hurt. Neither did the boys. We need our mom." Casey ranted, nearly close to tears. "Its okay. I forgive you guys. I know you guys weren't the one to come up with the plans. Now come here and give me a hug." I said, carefully removing myself from Leah and getting up to hug my only daughters.

  "Now come. I want you to meet your aunt." I said. Leah looked terrified but I assured her that they won't hurt her. We all sat down on the ground and looked at each other. "Do we play twenty questions?" Casey asked? I nodded, shrugging. "Is that alright?" I asked Leah. She nodded timidly. "Okay. Question one: How old are you? In human years..." Casey asked. "16." Leah answered. "So you're the youngest person in this house?" Amber asked. "Yes.." She whispered softly, still shy. "See. Youre so cute!" Casey gushed. Leah hid her face adorably behind my arm.

"I'm just gonna come out and say it: Why did you want eomma dead?" Amber asked, somewhat harshly. I shot her a look, and she quickly apologized. "W-well, I-I was loo-oking for revenge...she killed me. And I am truly sorry for intruding in your lives, but I was so overcome with it, that I wasn't thinking properly. If I wasn't so...selfish, then I could've been friends with you all. I could've had the family I only dreamed of having, with Ariana finally happy and safe." She confessed. "Its alright. I was just confused with the whole story..." She turned to me. "So when you said that it was all your fault she was after us- mainly you- you meant it?" Amber asked.

"Yes. That is true." I said, partly ashamed. "By the way, whats wrong with the boys anyway?" I asked my two daughters. "They feel bad. They finally thought about how you felt about the whole thing and how stressful it was for you. They felt really sorry so they were going to come down here to apologize, when they saw Tao, Jungkook, and JB asleep on the floor, they had run to the cell and saw you two huddled in a corner. Auntie's arms were wrapped around your neck and it had looked like she was strangling you, so Luhan appa, Jb oppa and Taehyung oppa flipped out and ripped her away from you. They started hurting her."

I felt my eyes turn red for a second before they went back to their normal brown color. "Aish," I sighed. "How troublesome. Are you girls alright with her staying with us? She is my sister." I said. "Ne. We want her to stay. She is really cool." Casey said, making Leah smile. "That's great. Now lets get going." I said, helping Leah up off the floor after I got up. We walked for a little bit before I decided on just carrying her bridal style. She squealed, causing all of us to chuckle. We made it to the top of the stairs and we heard a bunch of hushed whispers. We exchanged confused looks with each other, and entered the living room, where the whispers were coming from. All 26 boys were there, talking amongst themselves. When they saw us, all conversations stopped and they shot up from their sitting positions, getting into a defensive stance. I pushed all three girls behind me after putting Leah down, and got into a fighting stance as well.

"Why did you take her out of her cage?" Growled Sehun. "She isnt an animal. She is my sister. She will be staying with us whether you guys like it or not. Treat her as you would treat Casey or Amber. That means no looking down at her and no hurting her. She is just 16. Leave her be. Arraseo?" I demanded, using my alpha tone. Everyone except Jb, Luhan, and Rapmon backed down. My wolf didnt like how un submissive they were and I accidentally let out a growl. "Appa, please." Casey pleaded. "Shes so young. She has been through so much. We have forgiven her. You should too. All any of us want is a happy family." Casey told Luhan.

His eyes snapped to her and they softened a bit, before they trailed back to Leah, and they hardened back up. "Why are you guys so easily trusting?" He spat. "Because I know her-" Luhan cut me off. "You haven't seen her in over one million years! You dont know her anymore. You think you do but you dont." Luhan said. My expression faltered. He's right. She could've changed in the time I haven't seen her. Do I really know her? I looked back at Leah to see her already looking at me with pleading eyes. I thought for a second, before my eyes and face hardened. I turned back to Luhan and walked to him till we were face to face.

"Xiao Luhan, you maybe right, but she is family, and I never abandon family. You should know that better than anyone else, considering what happened when you tried to hurt Casey." I said lowly, growling at the last sentence. Got7 boys growled, now glaring at Luhan. "What do you expect?! She slapped you, damnit!" He yelled, frustrated. I looked down. "Maybe the Moon Goddess made a mistake..." I whispered. "What do you mean?" Luhan asked. "Maybe we weren't meant to be. We fight so much. Its not right. I dont think we are supposed to be mates..." I trailed, trying not to cry.

Luhan went blank, his thoughts going wild, along with the other boys' as well. Emotions swirling in his eyes were very present. Anger, sadness, frustration, love, lust, passion, and....hurt. I looked down. "So, are you breaking the bond?" Luhan asked coldly, trying to steady his voice from crying. "Do you want me to? Do any of you want me to?" I asked, turning to the rest of my mates. Everyone had the same emotions Luhan did. "Of course we dont. We only want what you want. If you want to break the bond, then we will...break it." Suho said. I turned back to Luhan. "Is that what you want Luhan?" I asked him. He scoffed. "You know what, fuck it. Break the bond. I dont give a fuck anymore." He grumbled.

I looked down. I was hurt. Terribly. I looked him in the eye. "Alright.." I sighed. "I, Ariana Michelle Vazquez, here by break-" "Auntie, no!" I was cut off. I turned around, only to see my only sister, pierce herself with a broken table leg, in the heart. Killing her completely.

My sister...is dead.

Hello my little wolves! I am so sorry for not posting in the longest time! I have been way too busy! I also want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU ALL! I ALMOST CRIED! OMFG. Okay. Im done now. Thank you so much again. Saranghae! Bye!

   Word count: 1496