Chapter 14

Casey smirked. "Of course. And I know just how you'll do it. Follow me." She said and led me out the door. I heard the boys conversing while we were in Kris' room. They decided they were gonna leave me be until I calm down. I know exactly who shot me and I will make them regret it.

   I then immediately regretted asking Casey, because I never thought she would make do this! "No, Casey no." I said. She frowned and looked the the outfit that she has displayed. "Why not? Im positive it will make them go crazy." She smirked. What she wants me to wear, is a leather tank top  that shows a bit of my stomach and cleavage, a pair of leather pants that im pretty sure do not go past the hips and some heels. Im all for the heels, but the rest of the outfit is a no.

   "Its too revealing!" I whisper-shouted. "Thats the point. One thing is for sure, we have to make sure Amber takes her boys out for a bit. I dont want her to think you are trying to catch the attention of her boys. That'd be weird." She muttered. I rolled my eyes. "Im not wearing that." I said. "Yes you are. Now sit down and let me do your makeup. Im gonna make you look sexy and sadistic." She demanded and sat me down on her chair. I immediately obliged, mostly be cause my favorite word was mentioned.

   After about twenty minutes, I was dressed, I had my makeup done in a sexy smoky eye with matte red lips to give me the sultry vibe. I was changed into those clothes and let me tell you, I looked amazing! I gave off that sexy vibe and it was astonishing to me. I messed up my hair a bit after curling it into loose curls to make it look sexy aswell. I put on some diamond earrings, and some silver rings.

   I came out of the bathroom where Casey was waiting and her mouth dropped. "Eomma! You look sexy! Omo!" She exclaimed quietly. "Thank you." I said. "Amber just texted me to take a picture of you and to let you know the boys aren't home. They are at practice. And she also took Luhan, Kris, Tao, D.O, Kai, and Lay Appas shopping. Shes making them carry the shopping bags." She said, laughing. I did a sexy pose of me on the wall and she snapped it, sending it directly to Amber. We got a reply almost immediately.

   She said i looked hot aswell and that to knock them dead. I giggled at her use of terminology and stood up, preparing myself. So the boys I have to get are Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chen, and Xiumin. Of course, amber already knew that, so she took the rest out while my 'targets' stayed home.

   I smirked as i made my way downstairs. Casey left the house already so the boys knew it was me. They immediately looked to me as I came down the stairs and they gulped, their eyes going wide and mouths hanging open as they stared at my outfit. I smirked and bit my bottom lip sexually. "Hello boys." I said.

"H-he-hell-hello-o, A-Ariana. W-what are you w-wearing?" Sehun stuttered. "Oh, this old thing! Just something i picked up from my closet. Do you like it?" I asked innocently, walking over to them. I sat on Baekhyuns lap and settled into his chest. I looked up at him and his eyes darkened. "Do you like it, Baekhyun?" I asked teasingly. He nodded stiffly. "Stop, Ariana." Suho demanded. "Stop what, Suho?"  I asked innocently. "What you are doing. Why are you dressed like that? Is this some form of 'revenge?' If it is, its sick." He said. I smirked. "Not as sick as you guys knocking me out." I glared. They looked down in shame. "To be honest, I was going to prank you guys, but Casey made me wear this instead. And since she said 'sadistic', I agreed. Now that I think about it, it is pretty sadistic." I smirked. "And besides, it was better I wear this! Casey almost made me wear lingerie! It was cute, but I wasnt gonna wear it!" I complained. "You should've worn that." Xiumin stated bluntly.

   Sehun was staying quiet the entire time I was conversing with the others. "Sehun, you alright?" I asked, making my way over to him. He looked up shocked. His eyes roamed over my body, but stopped on my stomach. "You have a belly button piercing?" He asked incredulously. I nodded. "You like?" I asked. He admired it for a little bit. "Yeah, its cool." Out of all the others, Sehun was the only one not freaking out about about my appearance. Which is a good and bad thing. Why? Because Sehun is a very perverted boy, much like Xiumin, but bad because im not being able to seduce him.

   "I know you are trying to seduce us Ariana, and for the most part, its working. Its just that I have more self control." Sehun said. I just sat on his lap and pouted cutely. "This wasnt even my idea! I dint know how to 'seduce' people!" I whined. Sehun pecked me on the cheek. "Trust me, you do, but you have to be in the mood for it." Xiumin said. I rose an eyebrow, then shrugged. "I guess youre right. Im gonna go change. This outfit is making me uncomfortable." I said, getting up and heading upstairs.

   I went to Sehun's room and chose a cute teal top, white short-shorts, teal Vans and left my hair alone

I went to Sehun's room and chose a cute teal top, white short-shorts, teal Vans and left my hair alone. I went back down stairs and resumed my position on Sehun's lap. "Now this is you. Im gonna have to scold Casey for having that type of outfit in her closet." Suho grumbled. "I got it for her for her 21st birthday." I said. He shot me a glare. "And why?" He asked. "Because she was officially legal here in the states and we went partying at a club. She picked up a few guys, me and Amber picked up a few guys-" "YOU WHAT?!" Baekhyun exclaimed. I internally smirked. This, this is my revenge.

   "I met a few guys and we hooked up." I said, shrugging like it was no big deal. "Thats not helping your case, Ariana." Suho said, eerily calm. It was then I noticed his eyes, swirling with fire that even Chanyeol couldn't create. I smirked. "I know it isn't. But hey, you guys wish to know everything, correct? Plus I didnt know you guys then. If I have, I wouldn't have done that. Simple." I explained. It was then the rest of my boys came bursting through the door, along with Amber and her boys.

    Luhan came and scooped me up into his arms and plopped onto the couch, bringing me down onto his lap. I giggled and snuggled up into his chest. "What's up, babe?" I asked. "Nothing much. Just Hapoy youre awake." He said, digging his head into the crook of my neck. I giggled then stopped. I sniffed the air and shot up along with the rest of the boys. "Someone's here. And it isn't Casey." I said. The door bell rang and the air got tense. "I got it." I said, walking over to the door.

    I opened the door to see Casey and seven other guys behind her. I immediately recognized them as another famous Kpop group, Got7. I growled lowly and they protectively went in front of Casey. My eyes widened.

    "Casey, these are your mates?!"

   Hello my little wolves! I have a feeling you guys expected that. Anyways, I decided since no one really entered my little contest, I would get rid of it and just use the characters i made up. Im sorry. I love you guys and remember, if you vote or comment, you get to be apart of my pack, The Rouges! Bye!

   Word count: 1352